• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

spekkeh

Banned
2-2. France has good strikers and Romania resilience. Neither will try anything after being tied in the second half.

Preparing for a turgid 1-1.

Fistwell

Oh my fuck what is this... I was prepared for bad but this... oh god...

(France 3 Romania 1)

Edit: Oh France, is this what's become of you, is this what you are? A cavalcade of cack dancers showing their butts live to 80 thousand people and the millions watching from home?

Strax

I'm a writer for an entertainment magazine and last week my lifelong dream of getting paid for writing about this movie was fulfilled in an article called "5 movies you need to watch before Euro 2016"

UwFDgLf.jpg

painey

this yank coverage is gunna be insufferable.. steve mcmanaman.. fuck. they aint even showing the fucking opening ceremony!

Mimosa97

As the official representative of France on Neogaf, I would like to apologize for this crap.

This was probably the idea of some overpaid hipster choreographer and our dumb minister of sports prob went with it as usual.

this yank coverage is gunna be insufferable.. steve mcmanaman.. fuck. they aint even showing the fucking opening ceremony!

The US isn't showing the Opening? That's odd. Even in Canada we're getting the opening ceremony.

You're not missing much.

Coffinhal

As the official representative of France on Neogaf, I would like to apologize for this crap.

This was probably the idea of some overpaid hipster choreographer and our dumb minister of sports prob went with it as usual.

In fact the UEFA is in charge of everything so you can't blame the government for that.
Sorry.

Brinbe

I really hope taxpayers didn't contribute to this garbage... just get on with the match.

Never thought I'd be over spectacle for spectacle's sake, but here I am. This is ridiculously stupid and unnecessary.

ramparter

Banned

What annoys me more is that some idiots believe that this crap will make people not into football, care for the Euro. It wont, its pathetic. Football is football and its for football fans...

Chiramii

Good luck to every nation competing in the championship. Norway didn't make it this time either, so I'll be rooting for die mannschaft like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom