• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Wales has played well but how can Russia play with zero urgency when they are losing and being eliminated from the tournament. It's like they don't even try.

theaface

I just don't know why I watch England anymore. Insufferably dull to watch. I feel like I should just cross my fingers and hope they get positive results, then check LiveScore when the games are over instead.

Juicy Bob

I don't watch the Premier League, but is Daniel Sturridge genuinely a professional footballer who actually receives money to play football for a living?

Cormano

I just don't know why I watch England anymore. Insufferably dull to watch. I feel like I should just cross my fingers and hope they get positive results, then check LiveScore when the games are over instead.

I'm still kinda surprised that Wales lost against them.

Cla7Wu5WQAAJwKu.jpg:large

Lol.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
if england doesn't win this match, they will be on the side of the draw that has italy, france and most likely germany as well, and spain or croatia. they better go for that goal.

cilonen

if england doesn't win this match, they will be on the side of the draw that has italy, france and most likely germany as well, and spain or croatia. they better go for that goal.

At this point Wales deserve to win the group TBH.

Edit: "Here's Henderson..... That's a heavy touch". Story of the match.

Maximus P

It would be nice to play a team that isn't afraid to attack England tbh.

Every team we have faced has played defensive counter attacking football.

Could England be any more dull and ineffective? Did Woy also decide to give his tactics book as rest as well? This group should have been a cake walk for them.

patapuf

England lack the good chances they had at the beginning.

at 30 minutes i thought they'll end up scoring for sure, i'm not so certain anymore.

It seems slovakia tired them out rather than the other way round.

El Topo

Those English fans singing makes me wish someone would bring back vuvuzelas. Sing something else, anything but...*that*. Like, sing 'God save the queen'.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by this performance. They'll probably scab another last minute winner and everyone will get giddy, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom