• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

gomez lol

kimmich is great but it's against N.Ireland. would still love to see him succed Lahm on the RB position at bayern

eFKac

Time to park the bus for the second half, cause we're gonna lose if this keeps up.

We're really missing Błaszczykowski and Piszczek on the right. Our wing attacks are non existent.

chadskin

Halftime!

Merkel+Visits+Berlin+Kindergarten+z9Az4jakUlnl.jpg

Mimosa97

Is it standard for NI players to sing " God save the queen " ? I've noticed that 2 or 3 of them didn't sing. I didn't even know that God save the queen was the anthem of NI.

Lego Boss

Time to park the bus for the second half, cause we're gonna lose if this keeps up.

We're really missing Błaszczykowski and Piszczek on the right. Our wing attacks are non existent.

Ukraine are not strong. Need to get Kapustka on the ball.

Why the fuck is Lewandowski hogging the touchline? He's useless out there.

eFKac

Ukraine are not strong. Need to get Kapustka on the ball.

Why the fuck is Lewandowski hogging the touchline? He's useless out there.

They're stronger than Poland, in this match at least. Overall we need to get on the ball, we're losing posession like crazy. Really bad passing and nothing on the wings.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Is it standard for NI players to sing " God save the queen " ? I've noticed that 2 or 3 of them didn't sing. I didn't even know that God save the queen was the anthem of NI.

Yeah it is, that's our national anthem though there's been suggestions about changing it to be something different/more inclusive to everyone in Norn Iron. I don't see it changing anytime soon though.

Can't really complain about that goal, I'm just surprised it's 1-0 so far, could have been looooooads more. Hopefully we can hang on and Mullers curse keeps going cause we're fucked if that wears off lol.

Which of the two matches is more entertaining? Just got home

Having just seen some highlights of the Pol v Ukr game I would say the Ger v NI game is more entertaining if you want to see a lot of one sided action and the potential for a high scoring second half.

Pol v Ukr looks a more even match from the highlights I've seen.

Lewandoski and Yarmalenko both guilty of missing good chances.

eFKac

Which of the two matches is more entertaining? Just got home

First 30 minutes of Pol-Ukr was really good, open football, high pace, Ukraine with a couple of good attacks. Match lost quite a bit of pace after and was played mostly in midfield.

Germany match you should watch if you're a fan of Müller it would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom