• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoRu

All the straws have disappeared. Now Sweden have to beat Belgium tomorrow to advance, fuck that won't be easy...

Well, they better try as all hell, it being Zlatan's final tournament for Sweden and all. Even if they don't make it I want to see a good effort. They can start by getting some actual shots on goal.

Does Turkey even stand a chance to push forward in the tournament even though they lost the previous two matches, and the last with 3-0?

This craptastic third place stuff is irritating me.

cowboyz89

Fuck Spain.
Thats the bottom line.
and another flop....neither the others players foot or the ball hit him in the head....yet he clutches it.

Reckheim

Does Turkey even stand a chance to push forward in the tournament even though they lost the previous two matches, and the last with 3-0?

I think they have to score a shitload of goals against the czechs

If Sweden and Ireland don't win they are through. Albania is fucked.

Being forgiven from a penalty, getting a penalty for nothing and complaining about the keeper. Lol

Salt_mine_0096.jpg

Wow, Spain a total disappointment. Their physical condition overall is terrible. They crawl over the field at a snail's pace and can't seem to win a single tackle. I know lots of them are 30 and older, but come on! They are world's apart from Italy, and they are older on average. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
who cares that the keeper was so far off the line, spain was gifted the penalty for no reason other than it's the year 2016 and refs still inexplicably ignore spain's constant diving

Wow, Spain a total disappointment. Their physical condition overall is terrible. They crawl over the field at a snail's pace and can't seem to win a single tackle. I know lots of them are 30 and older, but come on! They are world's apart from Italy, and they are older on average. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

Eh, they win the group with a draw. No point in going all out at this point of the match. They're still one of the 5-6 teams that have a real shot at winning the whole thing.

Disappointed in this Czech team. If you weren't going to win so we could face you instead of Croatia or Spain, the least you could have done is give Albania a lifeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom