• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the winner of this match is probably the favourite on paper to reach the final, so i guess it is understandable that both are trying to play it safe.

faridmon

Haha, BBC Radio Commentators are really funny and worth listening to since this game is drab.

''There should be a rule where if no one scores in the first 90 mins, if both teams agree, they should go straight to penalties, because what is the point?,,

LOL

They've now played nearly 90 minutes and both teams combined have zero!!! attempts on target. Fucking dreadful.

Haha, BBC Radio Commentators are really funny and worth listening to since this game is drab.

''There should be a rule where if no one scores in the first 90 mins, if both teams agree, they should go straight to penalties, because what is the point?,,

LOL

Was thinking that a few minutes ago.

Shito

God this game was a borefest.

Too many team padding up the tournament.

Copa America was perfect with just 16 teams.
This has nothing to do with the number of teams in the tournament, both teams tonight are just scared as shit to commit to anything that could put them at risk, so here we are.

tumblr_m4i6ddpdhx1rn95k2o1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
87 minutes. 0 combined attempts on target.

Can we just disqualify both teams?

faridmon

Subs si the most exciting thing so far. At least are running when coming on to the pitch.

BBC Radio commentator shouting ''PATHETIC, the lot of you'' got a chuckle out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom