• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Genuinely surprised I enjoyed the Norn Iron match more earlier than this so far. Was expecting more from both teams, hopefully the second half is better once they get a kick up the arse from their managers.

Audioboxer

Some of the quality of football on show these past two games is absolutely horrendous.

On a side note, sorry England, but if Iceland win it will be worth it just to see England are leaving the Euros :p

Akai__

This is why I said I was nervous. Croatia plays one great game against a very good team with a coupple more B Team players and then they play shit in the next match with A team players.

I hope Ante Cacic reconsiders his tactic during the half time break. This is clearly not working for them.

Not watching. Really this bad?

So boring. Both Croatia and Portugal played so much better in the last games.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
i really hope croatia mixes it up and stops going for this godawful "pass it in the back for 5 minutes before booting it up the field" style

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the Portuguese coach has seen enough already. Good on him for making an early substitution anyway.

Oersted

Tomorrow is gonna be better, promise.

5bYrRcF.jpg

CrayToes

We really do need Africans and South Americans to have an enjoyable tournament. Europeans have grown far too cynical post tiki taka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom