• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mory Dunz

Remember at Real Madrid when Ozil used to dribble by people all the time?

Well, he obviously still has the ability. As seen there.
I don't see it as much at Arsneal tho

edit:
oh draxler

BUS-fire1.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
Man, Germany dialed it up to 11. After all the trash matches yesterday, finally some power play. They're relentless.

Also, Neuer for MVP. What a hero.

Other allegedly great teams had pretty hard times against the underdogs in this tournament.
Its always hard to say whether one team is just really or the other is just not very good.

Not saying they play bad, I'm actually quite surprised of much better they are now compared to the start of the tournament. But I still stand by my statement.

Devil

I still remember how I got laughed at by football GAF because I said that Boateng is among the best defenders worldwide, and that was even back then when this sentiment was the norm already with anyone I talked about football. He's the boss, he was years ago and is now, no matter if he stumbles against Messi or whatever reason some people pull out against him. I watched him for literally thousands of minutes at Bayern, I love his play.

Shito

Not saying they play bad, I'm actually quite surprised of much better they are now compared to the start of the tournament. But I still stand by my statement.
That's the usual way great teams and winning teams behave during such tournaments.
They are "programmed" to peak for the last and most important stages.

Lima

I still remember how I got laughed at by football GAF because I said that Boateng is among the best defenders worldwide, and that was even back then when this sentiment was the norm already with anyone I talked about football. He's the boss, he was years ago and is now, no matter if he stumbles against Messi or whatever reason some people pull out against him. I watched him for literally thousands of minutes at Bayern, I love his play.

Du bist ja auch ein Bayern Fanboy.

Draconian

Boateng is great, but when you say "stumbles against Messi" you really mean "was made to look silly by Messi." He's not the first nor will he be the last.

Jesus.. So gaf has no clue about football then lol.. Can you tell me their names, so I know who to ignore when it comes to talking about anything related to football? :D

Croyles

Özil is playing really well. Yeah yeah he missed that penalty, but what he's doing on the pitch is a good sign. He seems active and alert.

Lima

Where are the Draxler haters now btw?

Özil is playing really well. Yeah yeah he missed that penalty, but what he's doing on the pitch is a good sign. He seems active and alert.

I like that he didn't do what he normally does after something goes bad for him. Continue to play like shit and not really care anymore.

Germany is such a boss team when they are on.

I keep paying extra attention to their movements in their matches but can't pinpoint exactly why they can dominate games so ruthlessly, it's probably Khedira and Kroos, or maybe I suck at identifying tactics.

Germany is such a boss team when they are on.

I keep paying extra attention to their movements in their matches but can't pinpoint exactly why they can dominate games so ruthlessly, it's probably Khedira and Kroos, or maybe I suck at identifying tactics.

Boateng and Hummels are very, very solid in the back and can play incredible passes, expecially Boatengs long passes are stunning.
This allows the side defenders to play pretty offensively which creats a lot of breadth which gives Kroos and Khedira a lot of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom