• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jal

Ramsey's hair....

Ramseys hair reminds me of when Robbie Fowler and Gazza bleached their hair in the 90s

l41Ypk11uQhidDv7W.gif

Utter scum.

Sadly every country has them, but having seen the threats of English fans on twitter pre tournament hardly surprising this is happening all over. Welsh fans are having a ball 20k plus in town and no trouble. I've seen first hand the English fan's when I worked in a betting shop near Hampden before playoff match vs Scotland, it was awful and our shop suffered extensive damage. As for the Russians, they are even worse and unlike England who have some decent fans they are just thugs through and through, bullies just like their president.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I have zero hope of any Russian hooligans getting any kind of punishment in Russia. The French police should get to them first.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Decent first half from Wales. Bit shaken a couple of times but that's to be expected. Something to build on, definitely.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I hope both England and Russia will go home after groups, so the discussions would focus rather on football than on idiots.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Wales controlled the game pretty well until now, but there are few skilled Slovak players who could produce a turn around.

Brinbe

What the fuck is wrong with people? How is that in anyway acceptable behavior? Smash a fucking chair over a guys head? Why?

It's a 4 way brawl between; England fans, Russian Fans, Marseille locals and the police.

The Russians aren't wearing the colours so you never know who they are. Terrifying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom