• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The seriously wounded guy is a Russian who had his heart stop.
Got reanimated by a CRS.

:( Nobody deserves to die over something as ultimately trivial as a game of football. Hope he recovers.

11449_2038_full_8e40270d-d01a-4dba-91a3-831265a497a9.jpg

11449_2038_full_12ba37a9-f473-4cfa-a99c-cf02896b320d.jpg

Spot the difference

Jonathan Rüdiger(top left) was injured on the first day of training in germanys Euro 2016 training camp, so Löw had to get another player to replace him: Antonio Tah

Since the team photo for the Euro was already done they photoshopped Tahs head over Rüdigers :D

Rüdiger:
antonio-ruediger-kommt-bislang-auf-neun-einsaetze-fuer-die-deutsche-nationalmannschaft-archivfoto-.jpg

Tah:
66910712.jpg

BeeDog

Fuck it, I hope the police beat the nastiest hooligans/Ultras into bloody pulps, Old Testament style. That guy that used the chair should have all his bones broken. So fed up with idiots using sports as excuses to beat each other into oblivion.

painey

for all you worrying for me, I ended up finding the seldom used England black 3rd kit from a few years ago to pop out for lunch. I arrived back with my garlic knots, and im saving the bacon stuffed crust pizza and beer for the main event. Living in America does have some perks.

CrayToes

for all you worrying for me, I ended up finding the seldom used England black 3rd kit from a few years ago to pop out for lunch. I arrived back with my garlic knots, and im saving the bacon stuffed crust pizza and beer for the main event. Living in America does have some perks.

That sounds glorious.

Tubie

Living the American dream right there.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The refs for this match are absolutely terrible.

Coffinhal

Fuck it, I hope the police beat the nastiest hooligans/Ultras into bloody pulps, Old Testament style. That guy that used the chair should have all his bones broken. So fed up with idiots using sports as excuses to beat each other into oblivion.

So you're basically saying people should be sanctioned for being violent by getting injured by the police ? Inciting people to be violent is kind of the same thing.

Also French police doesn't need hooligans to send (peaceful) people to hospitals or to the cemetery. Their grenades and flashballs are pretty effective when it comes to smashing eyes, balls or the head so you end up with a lifetime trauma.

Carl2291

When you consider that were still just short of 2 hours away from the game, and whatever the result, the trouble is far from over.

They'll be fighting all night now.

Beefy

It's not, but according to French police it's not a British fan but a Russian one.
Then again these kinds of events always have some confusion around them...

huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_575c2da2e4b041514369ca70?edition=uk&zln5ewmi=

English according to this. They even tried stealimg his shirt when he was laid out. Russias carrying knifes etc apparently.

Beefy

It's not, but according to French police it's not a British fan but a Russian one.
Then again these kinds of events always have some confusion around them...

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_575c2da2e4b041514369ca70?edition=uk&zln5ewmi=

English according to this. They even tried stealing his shirt when he was laid out. A local bar owner ran over and helped him. Russians carrying knifes etc apparently.

What the fuck is going on in Marseille. Did the cops forget to show up????

According to many they just don't give a shit. Just watching as the ultras run past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom