• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriel

Fucking hell! England don't deserve to be in this competition if it's still nil all at half time against this desperately poor Russian team.

Sorry if Im late but what has happened? English getting attacked by french and russian fans? Why?

Alot of alcohol on all sides but there's that section of english supporters who don't realize what decade it is. Reports the last night or two have said local youths in Marseilles have antagonized the english fans - how I don't know - and that there was some fighting but then there were reports earlier of Russian Ultras with knives attacking England fans, one English fan was hospitalized after he was kicked to the ground and had his head kicked.

Probably for being cunts as usual.

Even if for parts its true, oh come on :)

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This might be the most England performance I've ever seen.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
England looks closer to nabbing the first goal so far

When they gonna fall on their ass though?

Empty

lol relax guys, plenty of time left.

really happy with how we've bossed it and how fluent the combinations are after that awkward looking side against portugal.

Sorry if Im late but what has happened? English getting attacked by french and russian fans? Why?

The usual: There are organized english gangs who aren't there for the football, just the violence, whether its against Russian, French (Marseille has a few police no go areas) Turkish, and Italian ultras, or the French army.

The French army overreact and target english actual football fans who get even a little bit boisterous singing loudly etc.

Happened when the World Cup was in France.

(I hate it when the media report the violence is perpetuated by "English football fans")

Juicy Bob

What happened to the trumpet guy who used to play Ant & Dec's 'We're on the ball' over and over and over again during England games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom