• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriel

Irish commentator just had a little freakout at Sterling for not taking the chances given to him.

Think he was saying how he would be if he was on the touchline. Pretty weird though. Thought he was being mugged in the commentary stands. Still better commo than ITV's "we're so bloody fantastic" spiel mind you.

Acorn

I'll never understand why anyone employs Ian Wright for insight into fucking anything.

Go back to chicken tonight adverts you annoying twat.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Not the end of the world, but you lot probably should be ahead by now.

Baleoce

Roy needs to rethink this formation. This team needs both Vardy and Kane up front feeding off Dier Alli and Rooney. Have Walker Cahill and Smalling steady at the back, and give Clyne and Rose the freedom of the two wings.

Hasney

Independance Day ad was great. Was already groaning that they were banging on about Euro '96 a-fucking-gain and the twist was awesome.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Russia was so bad in the first half. No construction, shitty positioning, not running enough. Players are afraid to carry the ball. Worst team so far.

Hasney

Seaman looked fat in the advert.

He went on that Thomas Brolin diet.

brolin-2-752x501.png

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i hope russia wins this group and ukraine finishes 3rd in theirs for a chance to see those two countries play. draaaaaaaaaamaaaaaa.

Empty

Ye wot mate?! England should be at least 2 goals up at this stage.

it's half time the group stage, in a tournament designed to be reaaaaallly hard to get knocked out in the group stage

the fact that england are playing well as a team is far more important for our tournament than rusty finishing meaning we don't have a great result settled yet.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
i hope russia wins this group and ukraine finishes 3rd in theirs for a chance to see those two countries play. draaaaaaaaaamaaaaaa.

...i can back this

they'd need to borrow the music from eurovision for extra salt

Oriel

it's half time the group stage, in a tournament designed to be reaaaaallly hard to get knocked out in the group stage

the fact that england are playing well as a team is far more important for our tournament than rusty finishing meaning we don't have a great result settled yet.

That's a fantastic way of spinning things.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
What I would like more than an England win is for Glenn Hoddle to never be allowed to commentate ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom