• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
iTV's broadcasting quality is absolute dogshit. I understand they need to separate the matches broadcasted, but not at the expense of actual quality to the viewers. This is ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
At least they are not out bottling fans at the moment.

C'mon, let's not start this shit. Almost everyone on GAF is pretty reasonable and we're just here to enjoy the football; there's no need to drag up the shitty behaviour of a minority of hooligans whose only connection to us is the symbol on their passport. It's just going to get tedious with all this "no u" business.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Sterling by far the worst English player at the moment. It's embarrassing how many times he's been beaten.

pbsapeer

Banned
My favourite thing about commentators is how the try and pronounce the names in the native language haha.
Bruno Al-vesh.
Andrea Peer-lo

Hehe

Jamie OD

I guess England is saving Vardy for as late as possible when Russia is at their most tired and vulnerable. That or he's going to be a time wasting sub because I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom