• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Sam Leveridge @samleveridge
Kids jumping over fences to get away from Russian fans charging England fans including families at the final whistle, can't wait for 2018

Pathetic

Liamc723

14d6308ff39c9454055f68eff8d73f1ea4f0ceea

No, this isn't the result. This is their fans, they're scum.

T-Rex.

Banned
Fucking disgraceful from some of the Russian cowards. What the fuck is up with the policing? Weren't they supposed to be on even more alert due to the possibility of an attack?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Stadium is horrific right now. :( There's going to be some pretty serious injuries at this rate.

Sorry despite my disdain for English football thugs, the Russians are a whole new level of evil. If they host the world cup in 2018 it will be a bloodbath, time to stop it before its too late.

Carl2291

You realize it's the english fans who've been wreaking havoc all over the city right ?

I mean it's always the english fans. Nothing new.

Russian fans are just as bad though.
You realise you're absolutely fucking wrong?

Watch the videos, read the reports from people actually there. Russian Ultras are running around targeting groups of England fans. Women and children too.

Unconfirmed Member
I hope the media and fans maintain some perspective. It was the best England performance in a tournament for a decade.

The goal at the end was just too good, you can't really pick it apart.

kmag

As a Scot Russia were absolutely fucking terrible (some of the worst passing I've ever seen), and England easily deserved it. Sad, cause Wales done well earlier.

England should have taken more of their chances. Harry Kane was shite.

This is a Russia side without 5 first pick players, including their best midfielders Denisov and Dzagoev, and Denis Cheryshev, Yuri Zhirkov and Oleg Kuzmin were already out. Torbinski Vasili Berezutski and Denis Glushakov were all carrying knocks as well.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Can England even replace a manager mid-tournament? Is that a thing?

Because they should do it.

Ruruja

To think the World Cup will be in Russia in 2 years.

Disgusting country.

Are you English? There's been plenty of abuse at the entirety of England in this thread and posters rightly saying it's a minority of fans, not everybody. Try not to do the same to Russians, it's quite hypocritical.

Kathian

Banned
I hope the media and fans maintain some perspective. It was the best England performance in a tournament for a decade.

The goal at the end was just too good, you can't really pick it apart.

Lol perspective. It's England playing. They win and their gods amongst men, lose and their brown stains on the white flag.

Every time it's pathetic.

kmag

Sam Leveridge @samleveridge
Kids jumping over fences to get away from Russian fans charging England fans including families at the final whistle, can't wait for 2018

Pathetic

Lets wait for a more reliable source than the Daily Mail's reporter on the scene. The guy who's been blaming everyone but England fans for the violence over the last three days (including 2 days before the Russians arrived), although not having any proper segregation in this match given both teams fans history is just madness.

You realize it's the english fans who've been wreaking havoc all over the city right ?

I mean it's always the english fans. Nothing new.

Russian fans are just as bad though.

It's not but whatever suits your narrative i guess.

as much as i hate the brass band...i can't exactly see them acting as drummer boys in a mob :)

These Russian fans are scum but the English hooligans are the same and have been causing trouble for three days in Marseille. Stop hating the country over this shitfest.

Mimosa97

Oh just fuck off with this now.

It's Russia just as much. They've caused this trouble at full-time.

Are we still saying this bullshit?

Are you not seeing the Russians in the stadium breaking down the segregation and charging at English fans?

Really? Doesn't look that way.

Not to say there aren't a fair few drunken English cunts there, but most of the hospitalisation seems to be caused by these paramilitary organisations Russia has instead of fans.

Some english fans didn't wait to be attacked by russians to trash the city

https://twitter.com/nickeardleybbc/status/741640599841964033

And this has been going on for 2 days.

Now this is nothing new and if it was the other way around you would have English MP's calling for a ban on french people entering the country. This thread would also be full of anti-french hate.

I don't have anything against english fans but something has to be done again hooligans. Like maybe send english policemen to help with the drunk crowds ?

Audioboxer

This is a Russia side without 5 first pick players, including their best midfielders Denisov and Dzagoev, and Denis Cheryshev, Yuri Zhirkov and Oleg Kuzmin were already out. Torbinski Vasili Berezutski and Denis Glushakov were all carrying knocks as well.

I know, hence why I didn't go after them much for their speed/skill, just basic passing was even diabolical. Especially from the back. They just seriously need to step it up or they'll be going out. Slovakia weren't too bad earlier, and could easily have won this game.

Unconfirmed Member
Lets wait for a more reliable source than the Daily Mail's reporter on the scene. The guy who's been blaming everyone but England fans for the violence over the last three days (including 2 days before the Russians arrived)
Mark Chapman, BBC, reporting the same thing.

Rellik

Are you English? There's been plenty of abuse at the entirety of England in this thread and posters rightly saying it's a minority of fans, not everybody. Try not to do the same to Russians, it's quite hypocritical.

These Russian Ultras will be all over the World Cup in Russia. In much larger numbers. That's what he's getting at.

All countries have cunts in their fanbase, especially us in England.

CrayToes

The difference being that hooliganism is fucking rife in Russia.

King_Moc

Banned
They were all wrong.

Take off experience in Rooney and pace in Sterling, just to clog the midfield.

Vardy and Sturridge have to start up top against Wales.

Yeah, Rooney was good. Taking him off was mad. Kane was anonymous. Left him on. Sterling right footed, on the left. Off for milner, not left footed sturridge.

Can you sack a manager mid tournament?

Brinbe

That's fucking unacceptable and gooning it up outside the stadium is one thing, but in the stadium with no way for regular supporters to get out is unacceptable. Security failed at their jobs and they need to hand down some real punishment to dissuade this behavior

As it is, you'd have to be mental to want to attend the World Cup in Russia with these maniacs in larger numbers

Izuna

Banned
=( I will never watch footie as a pleb. This is so scary. I'm not really into football so I wasn't aware it could get this bad in 2016.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Lets wait for a more reliable source than the Daily Mail's reporter on the scene. The guy who's been blaming everyone but England fans for the violence over the last three days (including 2 days before the Russians arrived), although not having any proper segregation in this match given both teams fans history is just madness.

Theres been a shit ton of people reporting the same thing, watch the videos on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom