• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Roy gonna be savaged in the papers tomorrow. It will be uuuugly.

ESPN is saying England deserved this, but they didn't create enough in my opinion. They had only two decent chances to score. Russia didn't create much,, but they got into dangerous position as well.

England played average at best, They wasted so after they scored, you got the speed to stop and think who to pass to, but instead you slow down?

the tears on ITV
jesus christ
laugh.gif
charm_laugh.gif
laugh.gif
charm_laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Audioboxer

As a Scot Russia were absolutely fucking terrible (some of the worst passing I've ever seen), and England easily deserved it. Sad, cause Wales done well earlier.

England should have taken more of their chances. Harry Kane was shite.

I wish ESPN would do something called journalism for once and show what's going on in the aftermath of this game rather than show three clowns in front of a green screen. This network and sports media in general is such a damn joke.

Uzzy

At least England are 237 runs up in the Cricket. There's that to fall back on! We never humiliate ourselves in the Cricket, never ever.

Beefy

@keirradnadge
Russian fans in the stadium throw missiles and chase down England fans. Earlier they had lit flares while the the security staff looked on.

Flairs got thrown at England fans as well. So the England fans reacted stupidly.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
England should've won that game. It's still a point but must feel like a loss.

I wasn't feeling the subs though. Think Hodgson will be kicking himself over them, or should be anyway.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
I wish ESPN would do something called journalism for once and show what's going on in the aftermath of this game rather than show three clowns in front of a green screen. This network and sports media in general is such a damn joke.
Yeah ITV are completely ignoring it as well. Just trying to spin the game into a positive for England.

spekkeh

Banned
Get home safe all of the real fans.

Fucking kick Russia out already.

Apparently the fireworks went off in the Russian stands, then the fighting, and then the Russians were asked to stay in the stadium, but instead went out anyway to start a fight outside. Doesn't look good. I can hardly imagine UEFA not reacting.

Roy gonna be savaged in the papers tomorrow. It will be uuuugly.

And so he should, watching as a neutral I felt England should have won. His subs were awful though. Kane was blowing out his arse and they lacked any forward pace when Sterling went off. Although it should be pointed out that Sterling was worse than a man down at times, he could at least carry the ball. Vary should have been on to get running behind the Russians when they ventured forward.

Rellik

You realize it's the english fans who've been wreaking havoc all over the city right ?

I mean it's always the english fans. Nothing new.

Are we still saying this bullshit?

Are you not seeing the Russians in the stadium breaking down the segregation and charging at English fans?

RedShift

You realize it's the english fans who've been wreaking havoc all over the city right ?

I mean it's always the english fans. Nothing new.

Russian fans are just as bad though.

Really? Doesn't look that way.

Not to say there aren't a fair few drunken English cunts there, but most of the hospitalisation seems to be caused by these paramilitary organisations Russia has instead of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom