• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makareu

OZkR87p.gif
OZkR87p.gif
OZkR87p.gif

Yes !

kromeo

Hope that clapping thing dies after the final but I doubt it will..

Almost as ridiculous as Man City fans doing that stupid Poznan celebration

spidye

go home germany
cry more rethy

this was the best part of the season. even better than pep losing in a semi final again

France you are our only hope for justice. Please destroy Portugal.

This has been by far the worst Eurocup i have ever seen, yes worse then 2004.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Congrats France! Really cynical win, but deserved in the end. I never saw Germany miss so many chances in a tournament like they missed in this game.

France-Portugal as a final. I have no words.

Shito

Players coming to the tv hosts from bein on the side of the pitch, they are all casually talking not caring one bit about being "pro" on tv.
This is awesome haha.
Griezmann saying hello to his mum at the hotel.
Robert Pires is in heaven right now, both of his teams in final.

Mimosa97

Wow, well played France.

Well done France for extinguishing German arrogance for a couple of years at least.

Overall a great tournament for us. We lost today, but it happens. Going out against the host in the semifinals like that is no shame. France won deservedly today.

Well done France. You did good.

Now beat the crap out of shitty Ronaldo and his team.

GG France. Now go and win the cup

Well in France. Unlucky GermanGAF.

Also lmao troll ref.

Football is a cruel mistress. What a frustrating way to go out.

Congrats to France for playing well and using your chances very effectively. Best of luck in the finals!

Congratulations France!!!

Well deserved win.

Congrats France. That was a good game.

Congratulations FrenchGaf

see you Sunday :D

Congratz to our lovely neighbours. 😄
You deserved it. 🇫🇷

We are all French now, go France win the Euro pls.

Congrats FrenchGAF, this Sunday should be fun!

Congrats France!

the best team definitely won. grats france. now lose against RONALDO YEAHHH
CoolCat.png

Oh well, congrats France. We lift the curse against Italy, and you lift the curse against us.

Please destroy Portugal.

What a glorious game that was!! :D

France you are our only hope for justice. Please destroy Portugal. By far the worst Eurocup i have ever seen, yes worse then 2004.

Congrats France! Really cynical win, but deserved in the end. I never saw Germany miss so many chances in a tournament like they missed in this game.

France-Portugal as a final. I have no words.

THANK YOU GUYS !!!

MUCH LOVE <3<3<3

And congrats to Germany. You had the better team but it wasn't your day. Well played GermanGaf. Proud to be your neighbours.

PORTUGAL HERE WE COME

Altairre

Congrats to France. The way we played for most of the first half this was ours to lose and we did. Failing to capitalize on our opportunities and on our dominance has been our problem for a while now and without a real striker on the field it definitely showed. France did that better so they win. Unfortunately that's how easy this is sometimes. I wasn't a fan of this ref but he's certainly not the reason we lost today. Now please win this thing France.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
This final is going to be terrible, but at least France will win and we'll get to see Ronald cry like a baby. I will be coming here to collect a gif shortly afterwards.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Players coming to the tv hosts from bein on the side of the pitch, they are all casually talking not caring one bit about being "pro" on tv.
This is awesome haha.
Griezmann saying hello to his mum at the hotel.
Robert Pires is in heaven right now, both of his teams in final.

Griezmann's grandfather is Portuguese. I mean, not that its hard to find Portuguese roots in France to be fair, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom