• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viruz

UA4BT44.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Congratulations FrenchGaf

see you Sunday :D

VLiberty

Im more mad at The fact that if we would have done our usual shitty performance At The Group stage and ended up 2nd, it would have been an easy road to the final.

Oh right, this too. But that's not our fault btw, the organization was awful.

El Topo

Anyone wanna buy Götze? He would've totally turned the tides today if he had played. Great talent. Won the WC. Top prospect.

KHlover

Banned
Oh well. Half our team was injured and we still played a good game. Sometimes it's just not meant to be. See ya in 2018.

Zukuu

Banned
I still can't understand how france got a freekick when 2 france player went down after tackling müller without ball at a corner ball. Like seriously, can you be any more obviously biased?

Shito

Things I like from France:
_ seeing Pogba and Evra dance in their room all smiling this very morning
_ seeing them not treat this victory as if they won the cup

I like this attitude.

sora87

Lmao :D bye bye germany!

Now France, all you have to do is beat the frauds of portugal and we'll have a proper winner of euro 2016.

There has to be some high tech anti-ball field around that french goal or something. Man what a disappointing end to a great game. That idiotic penalty fucked us but when you miss so many chances you deserve to lose a semi final.

Congrats to a very well deserved final France!

Now go and make Ronaldo rage and cry please. ;)

Unlucky Germany :/

Oh well, for me this final is a "pick your poison" situation. Between both I'm rooting for France because of Griezmann, If they win the tournament he may have a shot to win the Ballon D'Or.

Alx

Eh, I was hoping for a better game to be honest. Germany was unlucky with the injuries, stupid mistakes and failed shots.

VLiberty

Bad luck? lol

They intentionally played handball not in 1 match, but in 2 fucking matches in a row. You have to be a complete idiot to do that and Schweinsteiger really is one. Was never a fan of him, as he used to headbut people and smack them.

oh yeah, almost forgot about Schweinsteiger

suca bastian ;)

Oh well, congrats France. We lift the curse against Italy, and you lift the curse against us.

Please destroy Portugal.

edit: I also don't like Griezmann, yes I am salty, will like him in after a few days when the salt is gone.

Koren

Great Lloris match...

Also nice Umtiti performance, and surprisingly decent defence. Not the way I would have liked, but you take what's given to you...

Lima

Griezmann destroy Portugal like you did Bayern and Germany. I'm German but I can't help but love this guy.

Even sounds German.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom