• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaL22.jpg
giphy.gif

Aters

Giroud is fucking on tonight. Hope he gets man of the match. Arsenal boys all have been doing well this tournament: Giroud, Ozil, Ramsey, Xhaka....

I haven't been following int'l football much lately, but it seems to me the french side is real good, stacked with great players in practically every position.

Haunted

Bruh we beat albaania, romania, ireland and iceland lmao
And we defeated Ukraine, Northern Ireland and Slovakia. We didn't win against Poland or Italy.

We can play this game all damn day. :D I won't consider us the favourites with the amount of energy we've had to expend in our QF.

I haven't been following int'l football much lately, but it seems to me the french side is real good, stacked with great players in practically every position.

The defense is pretty bad, only Koscielny is starting 11 material. Many people missing.

Not in France and I don't have a way to watch the game, but even with updated articles and Gaf I'm loving this game without even seeing it.

Strax

Evra playing handball

The Stade de France is the worst venue in France. Bunch of spoiled parisian brats and ungrateful fucks from Seine saint denis. The worst combo of " fans " you could think of.

I'm saying this as someone who was born in Paris.

Still...

Mimosa97

And we defeated Ukraine, Northern Ireland and Slovakia. We didn't win against Poland or Italy.

We can play this game all damn day. :D I won't consider us the favourites with the amount of energy we've had to expend in our QF.

Well you beat Italy, the 2nd best team in the tournament and you played really well.

You choked a bit during the penalty shootouts though :D So I guess you Germans are human after all lol

Where the hell is all of this "France is no good" talk coming from? They are one of the tourny favs to win it all. They have a rather impressive squad... I'd imagine if you follow football in the slightest, you'd realize this.

Orbis

Not in France and I don't have a way to watch the game, but even with updated articles and Gaf I'm loving this game without even seeing it.
Gaf threads are more exciting than highlights to me, I like going back to old threads to see the reactions (Brazil 1-7 Germany springs to mind).

Shito

Compared to?
The rest of Europe and thus the world?
Apart from the defense and a few select ones (hello Gignac) French players are starting materials in the best clubs of Europe.
We have great players, awesome ones even, but we often have trouble acting as a team.

Gandie

Where the hell is all of this "France is no good" talk coming from? They are one of the tourny favs to win it all. They have a rather impressive squad... I'd imagine if you follow football in the slightest, you'd realize this.

They also beat the mighty Albania and Ireland to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom