• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

euroGAF Resistance 2 clan

Raist

Banned
Ok guys, so we'll use this topic to gather infos, organize co-op/comp parties and whatnot.

Since the invite system is broken (can't add you unless you're in my friend list or I magically play a game with you and pick you in the list) please send a request ingame (Community>Clan)

Clan tag is GAF, clan name is euroGAF

If you wish, you can also post some useful infos, such as your timezone, if you have a headset or not, your preferred co-op class and stuff. Oh, and if you'd rather play coop, comp or both. I'll make a list and update the OP.

Members list :

Raist (Raistlinn)
GMT +1 (France)
Headset
Medic
Co-op/Competive

Dave1988 (Dave1988)
GMT +1 (Poland)
Headset
No preferred class
Co-op/Competive

Facism (Live_Feed)
GMT (England)
Headset
Medic
Co-op/Competive

Maxax (Mazyx)
GMT +1 (Germany)

The Hug Dog (Huggers)
GMT
Headset
Soldier
Comp first

alba (alba17)
GMT +1 (Belgium)
Headset
Medic

jorma (bluie_)
GMT +1 (Sweden)
No Headset
Medic

Thrakier (Seph)
Headset

lochnesssnowman (lochnesssnowman)
GMT (UK)
No headset yet
Soldier ?

Ilparazzo (Ilparazzo)
Headset (low on battery)
No preferred class
Comp and Coop iftheteamdoesnotsuck

slamo (jeanbodin)
GMT (Portugal)
Headset
Medic

F-Pina (F-Pina)
GMT (Portugal)
Headset
No preferred class
Coop

bcn-ron (bcn-ron)
GMT +1 (Axis of Evil)
No headset
Any class

freethought (freethought69)
GMT
Headset
Spec Ops

mus6677 (mindlessmind)
GMT (UK)
Medic

°°ToMmY°° (tommasoted)
GMT +1 (Italy)
Headset
Co-op/Competive

BeeDog (BeeDog)
GMT+1 (Sweden)
Headset (but never use it)
Medic
Coop

Lince (Lince_SPAIN)
GMT+1
Spec Ops/Medic
Competitive

PetriP-TNT (MemphisCreep)
GMT +2 (Finland)
Headset: maybe
Mainly Specops in coop
Co-op/Competive

Vasilisk (Vasilisk)
GMT+1 (Spain)
Headset
Co-op/Competive

Seiken (Seikenchan)
GMT+1 (Sweden)
Headset but doesn't want to embarass himself
Co-op/Competive

Raist

Banned
I see your request but when I click it it's stuck on a loading notice. I'll add you when it works :p

jorma

is now taking requests
Awesome!

I just sent a request ingame. bluie_ is my psn id.

Too many medics, and i'm one of them :p

No headset yet.

edit: Sweden and CET (GMT +1)

Raist

Banned
jorma said:
Awesome!

I just sent a request ingame. bluie_ is my psn id.

Too many medics, and i'm one of them :p

No headset yet.

Done

alba> weird, yours still doesn't work. Try sending another one ? Or add me to your friend list, we'll see if a direct invite works

slider

I haven't even started the SP and have no idea what classes there even are.

Having said that I'm always keen to try to break my Warhawk addiction.

GMT, headset incoming. I'll do what else is needed next time I'm online.

Word.

Raist

Banned
slider said:
I haven't even started the SP and have no idea what classes there even are.

Having said that I'm always keen to try to break my Warhawk addiction.

GMT, headset incoming. I'll do what else is needed next time I'm online.

Word.

Soldier (I has shield)
Medic (I heal people)
Spec-Ops (I drop ammo)

That's it.
Make sure to send a request next time you play :)

I just got a PS3 the other day along with R2. I've not played it yet but might interested in getting some co-op on the go. I don't know how good I'd be at comp but I can give it a whirl. I could use a headset - what's the best option out there? I don't know if the wife will ok too much cash so the official set might be out of my range in the short-term - anything recommended to get me up and running for cheap?

PSN is as you see on the left.

edit: I should add that soldier probably suits me best - but I've not played it yet :)

Raist

Banned
lochnesssnowman said:
I just got a PS3 the other day along with R2. I've not played it yet but might interested in getting some co-op on the go. I don't know how good I'd be at comp but I can give it a whirl. I could use a headset - what's the best option out there? I don't know if the wife will ok too much cash so the official set might be out of my range in the short-term - anything recommended to get me up and running for cheap?

PSN is as you see on the left.

edit: I should add that soldier probably suits me best - but I've not played it yet :)

Drop a clan invite request ingame (go to community, clan, search clan, and use "GAF" as a filter). Make sure to pick the euro clan :p

As for the headset, the one that came with Warhawk (Jabra BT 125) works well, with a decent battery life.
It's super cheap now
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VIERUK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Raist

Banned
Ilparazzo said:
Just applied to the clan, PSN is Ilparazzo

Will take any class. Have headset, but it's usually low on batteries :p

Added :)

btw, you guys should also mention whether you prefer to play coop or cop. Or both :p
Personally, I don't care, I like both

Ilparazzo

Normally I enjoy Competitive more because mmost of the time I play co-op the rest of the team makes me crazy (Spec ops not giving out ammo, Medics not healing, stuff like that), but with a decent team I enjoy playing co-op.

So maybe both.

jorma

is now taking requests
Raist said:
Nope, got kicked out too. Looks like the servers went down.

Also i couldn't hear much of what you guys were saying. The occasional word came through, but for the most part it was all a garbled mess. I just saw the icons indicating that you were speaking :)
I wonder if it's some setting i have wrong... I never hear what anyone says, except on very rare occasions.

F-Pina

Ad me!

PSM: F-Pina
GMT: 0 (Portugal)
Headset?: yes!

No prefered class, i normally pick the one less used.
I rather play Co-Op.

Raist

Banned
F-Pina said:
Ad me!

PSM: F-Pina
GMT: 0 (Portugal)
Headset?: yes!

No prefered class, i normally pick the one less used.
I rather play Co-Op.

Same than slamo. Send a request ingame please

jorma

is now taking requests
Party system does seem broken.. first i'm in a party and one game went ok - and then suddenly i'm alone in a map and i have no clue what went on. And i can't hear a word anyone is saying :X

Thrakier

75 to 31 in a 60 player deathmatch, ranked nr. 1 in the end. I guess the GAF euro Clan has a new hero. Guess who. XD

Sad thing is, that it didn't give any XP because it wasn't a ranked match. Insomniac should change that!

Ilparazzo

Thrakier said:
75 to 31 in a 60 player deathmatch, ranked nr. 1 in the end. I guess the GAF euro Clan has a new hero. Guess who. XD

Sad thing is, that it didn't give any XP because it wasn't a ranked match. Insomniac should change that!

Modesty FTW

Huggers

Thought I best give some details. I play competitive mainly but have played a little co op too, love this game

GMT
Headset
Soldier

Look forward to some good games soon

F-Pina

Already asked an invite in the game for the clan.
Wednesday i am playing 2 hours from 10pm to midnight with Illparazo.

Rolf NB

PSN id: bcn-ron
Class: any, as required
Time zone: Axis of evil (GMT+1?)
No voice chat

I can't connect to any R2 servers atm. I'll send the request when it works again.

edit: I "applied" to the euroGAF clan. That's what I'm supposed to do, right?

I figured out how to accept your invite Raist (I was looking in the wrong place) so I'm in. I've got a headset and I mainly play spec ops but I'm easy and willing to step into any position you need (that sounded a lot less dirty in my head).

I do suck though (although maybe not as badly as I do at MGO so Dave1988 might end up with fewer headaches).

Dave1988

freethought said:
I figured out how to accept your invite Raist (I was looking in the wrong place) so I'm in. I've got a headset and I mainly play spec ops but I'm easy and willing to step into any position you need (that sounded a lot less dirty in my head).

I do suck though (although maybe not as badly as I do at MGO so Dave1988 might end up with fewer headaches).

What? Nah, you did pretty fine in Co-op, free.

Raist

Banned
F-Pina and bcn-ron, added you guys.

Slamo, that's "funny", I never could join the NA clan because I had the same error when it tried to apply...
Hmm... where do you live ?

Dave1988 said:
What? Nah, you did pretty fine in Co-op, free.

Yeah, but I had a terrible time on competitive. I just couldn't find a good gun I liked for that map. I do pretty well as a Medic or Spec Op on coop. The end of that game we had was nuts. We were all packed in that tunnel facing out, I turned round and saw a bunch of Chimera and BOOM, everyone was dead. :lol

edit: GMT, headset, spec ops

Slamo

Raist said:
F-Pina and bcn-ron, added you guys.

Slamo, that's "funny", I never could join the NA clan because I had the same error when it tried to apply...
Hmm... where do you live ?

Portugal.

That's exactly it. I get the same error as when I tried the NA clan.

I'll keep on trying but is it possible to send invites?

Raist

Banned
Ok guys maybe we should try to plan clan meetings on specific days (well, evenings or nights). Maybe two, do that we have a Coop meeting, and a Comp metting.

What would be your preferred days ?

jorma

is now taking requests
Raist said:
Ok guys maybe we should try to plan clan meetings on specific days (well, evenings or nights). Maybe two, do that we have a Coop meeting, and a Comp metting.

I don't really have any day that is better than others. Weekday is pretty much never the deciding factor on whether I can participate or not. I'd do my best to join in regardless of day.

Slamo

Raist said:

Any (evenings or nights) except Tuesdays and Thursdays after 10pm.

I'm pretty flexible. 10-12pm is probably the best for me but I can make it any time really.

Edit: Any day though, I don't have any kind of scheduling conflicts, just a bunch of mates who can show up at pretty much any time.

Raist

Banned
Thrakier said:
How does other clan guys manage to play in ranked match? I want to earn XP! I don't get the clan system at all.

1) Make a group with clan mates
2) Leader joins a ranked game
3) ????
4) Profit

mus: added

Top Bottom