• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

euroGAF Resistance 2 clan

Rolf NB

So basically, being in the clan does not yet increase the likelihood of ending up in the same matches together? One has to actually form another type of group in the game interface and then join a game together?

That's so weird. It's essentially forming a clan, only it's not really your clan and it's temporary to the session. You'd think that the matchmaking could just throw clanmates into the same match, as permitted by game type.

Raist

Banned
Sorry guys, had to leave and my mic was out of battery.

Nice couple of games, cya later :p

Thrakier: LOL @ you in the last coop game, jumping in a sea of grims. :p

Thrakier

But I managed to put my mine and take them out. It was kinda risky though, but no risk no fun. XD Also, I had a great medic backup. ;)

°°ToMmY°° (tommasoted)
GMT +1 (Italy)
Headset
Coop/Comp

add me for some multi (both co-op and competitve), but i've only done some quick multi matches.

BeeDog

BeeDog (BeeDog)
GMT+1 (Sweden)
Headset (but never use it)
Prefer to be medic
At the moment, co-op only

In a couple of days I'll hit the airplane and be out of the country over New Year's, but then I'm back and ready to kick ass again. (though I'll manage to play a bit until Saturday, when the plane leaves)

Raist

Banned
°°ToMmY°° said:
°°ToMmY°° (tommasoted)
GMT +1 (Italy)
Headset
Coop/Comp

add me for some multi (both co-op and competitve), but i've only done some quick multi matches.

Send an application ingame, please :x

Got two apps from Jadoku and Simas. Are they gaffers ?

BeeDog: added

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
Send an application ingame, please :x

Got two apps from Jadoku and Simas. Are they gaffers ?

BeeDog: added

I sent an application yesterday (Lince_SPAIN) hope I can get in :p

GAF: Lince
PSN: Lince_SPAIN
GMT+1
Spec Ops lvl 30
Medic lvl 16
Competitive

Raist

Banned
Added, Lince

So I've got 4 other requests, from people I'm not sure are from GAF

Jadoku
Simas
Solid-SnakeUK
winhour

Anyone knows them ? Or one of them ?

Lince

Banned
Raist, would you please accept my clan request again? I accepted this morning but it gave me some network error, I just applied again. Sorry for the trouble!!

Raist

Banned
Lince said:
Raist, would you please accept my clan request again? I accepted this morning but it gave me some network error, I just applied again. Sorry for the trouble!!

Done

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
Lince you really like to be the priority target don't you ? XD

hey I managed to survive half of the time... even though the game keeps giving me priority when I'm already dead :lol good games yesterday, weird bugs with beacons control and some other stuff like that game disconnection but the game is still very enjoyable.

I think I'm up for some co-op/competive fun, just sent request ingame

PetriP-TNT (MemphisCreep)
GMT +2 (Finland)
Headset: maybe
Mainly Specops in coop
Co-op/Competive

Slamo

Lince said:
hey I managed to survive half of the time... even though the game keeps giving me priority when I'm already dead :lol good games yesterday, weird bugs with beacons control and some other stuff like that game disconnection but the game is still very enjoyable.

I was getting network errors all the time yesterday (also had them on sunday).

Raist

Banned
PetriP-TNT said:
I think I'm up for some co-op/competive fun, just sent request ingame

PetriP-TNT (MemphisCreep)
GMT +2 (Finland)
Headset: maybe
Mainly Specops in coop
Co-op/Competive

Added

Raist

Banned
So who's up for some competitive rounds tonight ? (we can even throw a couple coop games in there to diversify stuff a bit)

Lince

Banned
Raist said:
So who's up for some competitive rounds tonight ? (we can even throw a couple coop games in there to diversify stuff a bit)

count me in, I'll be playing with you guys tonight

Lince

Banned
network errors, matchmaking going crazy at times.... pretty sure there're more players playing than IG expected...
good games yesterday guys.

good few games today, had to split early though.. I really suck at competive, well I haven't played it alot anyway. Finally got the trophy for "clear at least one co-op scenario in every region", hurray! I wonder why I hadn't played Bruce Canyon before.

Lince

Banned
sorry for the guys I brought into the party that didn't speak English, but we need more people playing !

Raist

Banned
I guess I could accept the 4 requests that are still pending. I have no idea who those guys are tho.

Are you guys still recruting? I'm tired to play with random dudes. I have a mic, live in France and like to play coop without any class preferences (well, maybe soldier, but I love the other 2 class). I just send a request.

One question..how you join other's game? I've always played alone, and yesterday I realized that there isn't a "Join game" option in the Party / Friends menu, only "Join party". I have to wait my friend finishing his match in order to join his party?

Lince

Banned
Vasilisk said:
have to wait my friend finishing his match in order to join his party?

that's only for ranked games, but for custom games you can have a "late join" option enabled. Almost everybody is playing ranked games though (trophies...)

Ok, I am just about to finish Resistance: FoM and I just ordered a mic online. Once the mic arrives, I should be good to go. I'll get round to sending a request in the next couple of days.

Lince said:
that's only for ranked games, but for custom games you can have a "late join" option enabled. Almost everybody is playing ranked games though (trophies...)

Thx, now I get it. Nice games with Lince and Jadoku, I'm looking foward to play with other Gaffers :D

Raist

Banned
lochnesssnowman said:
Ok, I am just about to finish Resistance: FoM and I just ordered a mic online. Once the mic arrives, I should be good to go. I'll get round to sending a request in the next couple of days.

Added :)

Lince

Banned
lol Dave+Raist+Vasilisk we owned that 5 vs 5, sorry for merging the parties I didn't expect the group to be that large, I think Raist didn't like it, sorry mate.

Dave, what TV show were you watching????

Raist

Banned
Nah, got booted of the PS network and then I just decided to grab some food :p

Yeah, wtf was up with this show.

People screaming THREE TWO ONE YAAAAAAY like it was NYE or something xD

jorma

is now taking requests
Vasilisk said:
That sucks. Anyway, good games tonight, the coop games are awesome, specially with a decent team

What times do you play normally? It seems that i'm never online at the same time the rest of you guys are :X

Lince

Banned
jorma, from 10 pm on (GMT+1) you'll find me along with some others there.

and btw Vasilisk in the game you got disconnected I was completely in tears with the wrench accessory stuff talking, I couldn't play that game at all :lol :lol :lol

jorma said:
What times do you play normally? It seems that i'm never online at the same time the rest of you guys are :X

Usually around 10 PM (GMT+1), like Lince says. And in the weekends (like today) I usually play some time in the afternoon.

Lince said:
and btw Vasilisk in the game you got disconnected I was completely in tears with the wrench accessory stuff talking, I couldn't play that game at all :lol :lol :lol

Yeah, anyway I had to go. And yes, the wrench talking of your friend was awesome xD, I wonder if at the end he discovered what was the wrench (I suppose is like in R1, Rachet's wrench accesory).

BeeDog

My first proper game with other GAFers today, was fun! And damn, everyone's a lot better than me (seems I'm too suicidal).

And fuck, how long does it have to take to get some of the co-op trophies? I have gotten like one or two of them, arf.

BeeDog said:
And fuck, how long does it have to take to get some of the co-op trophies? I have gotten like one or two of them, arf.

Good games. And about the coop trophies, maybe maximize a class could take a while, but the 10000 kills trophie of the competitive is a lot worse o_O

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BeeDog said:
My first proper game with other GAFers today, was fun! And damn, everyone's a lot better than me (seems I'm too suicidal).

Yeah, i had to revive you like 4 or 5 times:D
At first ,i died like 10 or 12 times for each coop game, now a bad day is 6 deaths.
Im gonna start playing competitive now. (Soldier level 30 :D)

Lince

Banned
Vasilisk said:
the 10000 kills trophie of the competitive is a lot worse o_O

play DM exclusively for a couple of days

edit: seems it won't let me join you Dave, plenty of networks error for me today :(
edit 2: nice job guys, some awesome skirmish games there.

jorma

is now taking requests
I have ordered the official PS3 bluetooth headset now. But something really bugs me - am i not supposed to be able to hear what people say even though i am without a heatset myself?

Because sometimes i do hear people, especially in the pause-menus. But for the most part, voice chat is just a garbled mess for me, or no sound at all - i just see the mic that indicates someone is talking, but no actual sound.
And in burnout it's even worse.

Is this normal and will be fixed when my headset arrives? Or is it something wrong with my surround-setup?

jorma

is now taking requests
Raist said:
Check that you get a NAT type 2 for a start. Type 3 can fuck voice chat up pretty badly

Well official bluetooth headset should be the correct headset i guess. But I am right in assuming that the garbled mess that is the current voice chat i get, is because i do not have a headset myself?

Lince

Banned
jorma said:
Well official bluetooth headset should be the correct headset i guess. But I am right in assuming that the garbled mess that is the current voice chat i get, is because i do not have a headset myself?

does it happen to you in every game? voice chat should sound ok be it through your speakers or a wired/bt headset, check your router.

jorma

is now taking requests
Lince said:
does it happen to you in every game? voice chat should sound ok be it through your speakers or a wired/bt headset, check your router.

Yes, in every game. Ok, that sucks for me then. I'll try to figure it out before my headset arrives :X

Top Bottom