• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Don't trust the Russian or trains-Part 3

How many sessions until Kabouter gets annexed by some scrub AI country?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Come on, let's do it.

Eastern game.

Nothing above Muslim tech.

We should actually do this one day. I think it'd be pretty fun to have an 'Eastern session' where all players are banned from going above Muslim tech or below Chinese tech. Kabouter could be Ming for balance reasons.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
lol Valhelm, why are

Mazovia
Moldavia
Perm
Pskov
Ragusa
Ryazan
Tver
Yaroslavl

tier 2 states?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
on a different note, mgo, using .5s is definitely cheating.

Kabouter

We should actually do this one day. I think it'd be pretty fun to have an 'Eastern session' where all players are banned from going above Muslim tech or below Chinese tech. Kabouter could be Ming for balance reasons.

:mad:

on a different note, mgo, using .5s is definitely cheating.

I think I'll cheat too since we're using averages anyway. Will update later :p

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Come on, let's do it.

Eastern game.

Nothing above Muslim tech.

That would be quite boring, as the Ottomans and Muscowy would crash everything in the first 150 years.

Edit: Kab, where are the players results, I want to pick France already. And BTW, when do we start?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
That would be quite boring, as the Ottomans and Muscowy would crash everything in the first 150 years.

Edit: Kab, where are the players results, I want to pick France already. And BTW, when do we start?

Ottomans are Ottoman tech, and Muscowy is Eastern tech, both of which are above Muslim tech, so they'd not be playable. Unless you meant the AI doing it, which I think is unlikely.

Kabouter

The player results aren't here because not everyone has voted. Still need votes from Cloudwolf, FACE, (mleugi), Toma and Valhelm

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I think I'll cheat too since we're using averages anyway. Will update later :p

you're destroying the natural order

people are going decimal

someone just rated mamluks 3.87127

what have you done!!!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
are we making serious requests already? shouldn't we do that in the Lord's dictated order? (lowest PR goes first etc?)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So many spreadsheet trolls.

fanboi

Banned
So it seems all have added rating in the Excel sheet, good job.

Now only player ratings left then we can hand out nations, we could even start tomorrow...

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Assuming that Valhelm has done his player ratings, I think we're all done. Once we have the player rankings, we can start sign ups, with new players entered at 3, and allow people to begin choosing nations.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Assuming that Valhelm has done his player ratings, I think we're all done. Once we have the player rankings, we can start sign ups, with new players entered at 3, and allow people to begin choosing nations.

No hurry. We wont start for at least another week anyway.

Actually, we discussed waiting for the next DLC, when might that release?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
No hurry. We wont start for at least another week anyway.

Actually, we discussed waiting for the next DLC, when might that release?

No release date yet, so probably a while.

fanboi

Banned
Man, I'm a really impatient person, but this is some next level shit :p
How badly do you freak out when your train is delayed?

Well I am a project manager in work and want progress... what can I say.

And I am more pushy since we have a planned session tomorrow when everyone can I Believe? Would be fun :>

Edit: I mostly start throwing feces.

Toma

Well I am a project manager in work and want progress... what can I say.

And I am more pushy since we have a planned session tomorrow when everyone can I Believe? Would be fun :>

Edit: I mostly start throwing feces.

No session until another week at least.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, next sunday is the first possible session for me

Fitz

That's really great, so much more relaxing this way.

edit: Charlemagne for CK2 just had a release date of October 14th announced, so likely early-mid Nov for Art of War imo.

fanboi

Banned
Don't think they've mentioned anything about improving the quality of the multiplayer. :(

giphy.gif[IMG]

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't do this often but could you break the image tags on that image. I don't want to have to scroll past that every time I load this page.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Moving to the next page as swiftly as possible...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well it's almost done so SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM/

NOPE.

surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I've always wondered what fanboi looked like irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom