• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

Dispatched for me, but apparently without the preorder case...

I dont believe that they ever mention pre order bonuses in the dispatch notice, especially if it is a bonus added after the pre order was initially purchased. You most likely will have the case with your order. Mostly, its GAME.co.uk were talking about here.

Jofamo

Ugh. Nintendo UK have dispatched both my orders. One for both amiibo, one for the legacy edition.

The amiibo are tracked to deliver tomorrow. The game is tracked to deliver Monday.

Cmon Nintendo. Really? :(

Shiggy

Guten Tag,

Amazon.de informiert zu Ihrer Bestellung (XXX) vom XX. XXX 2017

Leider können wir den oder die folgenden Artikel nicht wie vorgesehen verschicken und teilen Ihnen hiermit das aktualisierte voraussichtliche Lieferdatum mit:

"Nintendo Metroid: Samus Returns Legacy Edition - [Nintendo 3DS]"

Voraussichtliches Lieferdatum: unbekannt

Falls Sie per Kreditkarte oder Bankeinzug bezahlen, wird Ihr Konto selbstverständlich erst belastet, wenn der oder die Artikel versandt werden. Sie erhalten dann eine E-Mail mit allen Angaben zum Versand von uns.

Wir entschuldigen uns für die Ihnen durch die Verzögerung entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

* Amazon.de

Looks like some are getting this from Amazon.de

Sorta salty post incoming:

This game is DOPE AF. I was already jelly of the EU special edition, but now doubly so due to the quality of the game. Ugh.

Jb

Anyone ordered from Gameseek? Mine still hasn't shipped despite them assuring me it would be done yesterday when I reached out to them.

Just got a cancellation email from Media Markt, 10 MINUTES AFTER I'VE BEEN THERE (where I got told that it's not arrived yet but it's currently on the way).

Called them right away, dude told me that there must've been a mistake (which is correct, since I never gave a cancellation order).

So I should either get an email un-cancelling my order or get a call from my local Media Markt in the next few minutes to clear up the situation.

I really hope my SNES Mini isn't gonna get "accidentally cancelled" by them.

Gah, my Game order has my number on it (for my parcel forwarding service from NI to Ireland) but the Nintendo order doesn't, so I don't even know if or when its delivered, so I'll have to chase it up. Irritating.

Shiggy

Just got a cancellation email from Media Markt, 10 MINUTES AFTER I'VE BEEN THERE (where I got told that it's not arrived yet but it's currently on the way).

Called them right away, dude told me that there must've been a mistake (which is correct, since I never gave a cancellation order).

So I should either get an email un-cancelling my order or get a call from my local Media Markt in the next few minutes to clear up the situation.

I really hope my SNES Mini isn't gonna get "accidentally cancelled" by them.

Have you checked the delivery tracking on your Media Markt online profile? Is it really not sent to the store or does the employee want to keep it for himself?

Have you checked the delivery tracking on your Media Markt online profile? Is it really not sent to the store or does the employee want to keep it for himself?

Dude just called.
Crisis averted. I'll get an SMS on my phone once it's available for pick-up.
Phew. Basically a false alarm. Still stupid, set me into panic mode there.

Shiggy

... Maybe it was an automated reply but ...

Ugh, game. If you get anywhere, let us know.

I wouldn't think so:
screenshot2017-09-15a5vspb.png

IbukiLordSA

I ordered the Metroid 3DS, Limited Edition and both Amiibo's and everything has been delayed here till Wednesday due to logistical errors. Meh

angelic

Banned
GAME offer no bonuses, then offer a case, then it's no case. Special edition back in stock on the website, no it's not it's a website bug. Amiibos sold out everywhere, tied to unlocks in game, 4 amiibos in total required, no reversible cover, my GAME order might not arrive on release day, Amiibos posted separately and billed at £2 more than Nintendo, etc etc etc

The trials of buying a modern game, for fucks sake.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Mine is still not sent, estimated delivery is early next week. Sucks, but I wanted to 100% M+R anyway. I've waited years for a new Metroid, I can wait a few more days.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
That's a load of bullshit from them. I took a screenshot 11 days ago:
Yeah, they didn't make it clear, and the tweet I found was a nested comment so I doubt many saw it.

I think you should try asking customer service again (just keep spamming the chat so they can't accuse you of being inactive for five minutes lol) since that screenshot is pretty strong evidence.

Of course, last time I had a problem with a pre-order with GAME they took an age to respond (tweeted and emailed them) and then just said 'ran out sorry lol'

Would try myself, but currently out.

emperor_ing

Neo Member
amiibo are definitely arriving today; not sure about the game itself though as Nintendo Store sent it untracked. Should hopefully get it to get stuck into this weekend.

Shiggy

Yeah, they didn't make it clear, and the tweet I found was a nested comment so I doubt many saw it.

I think you should try asking customer service again (just keep spamming the chat so they can't accuse you of being inactive for five minutes lol) since that screenshot is pretty strong evidence.

Of course, last time I had a problem with a pre-order with GAME they took an age to respond (tweeted and emailed them) and then just said 'ran out sorry lol'

Would try myself, but currently out.

There's no manager available to talk to...
The guy I'm talking to has absolutely no idea about the actual issue, but I just keep him busy with talking nonsense and asking stupid questions ("Any lunch plans?").

-shadow-

I just opened the CD, must say it's a very cheap feeling. I don't mind it being digipack, I know enough albums that have terrific digipack designs. But it's black and white and has some real terrible design. Really takes away from the entire amazing package.

Top Bottom