• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrito

I think they might have put the countries in order for Sweden nipping it in the end. Most Russia's "friends" were at the beginning.

obin_gam

o7bUe.jpg

mclem

Do I get the impression that the auditorium is rooting for Sweden just so Russia doesn't get it without wanting to seem directly negative to the country itself?

The noticeable cheer when Russia doesn't get into the final three and then the Sweden chants suggest that to me!

They should recieve all the points beforehand and then sort them for maximum drama through a computer so no human actually knows who's going to win. It's all the benefits and none of the drawbacks.

They kind of do that already. Once they've gotten all the countries votes, they use an algorithm to determine the order in which countries announce their votes so that it holds tension for as long as possible.

Jokab

Do I get the impression that the auditorium is rooting for Sweden just so Russia doesn't get it without wanting to seem directly negative to the country itself?

The noticeable cheer when Russia doesn't get into the final three and then the Sweden chants suggest that to me!

Yeah definitely. It's a nice workaround

GRW810

Not going to lie, if Conchita lost the beard...

Cautiously expressed such a view to my wife and she immediately agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom