• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

They kind of do that already. Once they've gotten all the countries votes, they use an algorithm to determine the order in which countries announce their votes so that it holds tension for as long as possible.

Wow, that's exactly what I was thinking of. Weird! And cool, I guess.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it. On the "anyone but Russia" wagon. Fuck you Sweden, but I need you.

sahest

Banned
You're just plainly wrong. There is a reason why hosts are talking multiple languages. In Europe not everyone understands english either and even less speak it.

There is nothing "stupid" in having the most spoken languages in europe used during the show. Viewers need to undertsand what's going on

You don't see the Spanish and the Germans speaking in their tongue, not to mention the Russians. France is the ONLY ones, and that is down to pure arrogance.

Every country have their own presenter to explain what is happening to those who don't understand English.

Crypton_

Neo Member
Curious what The Netherlands will vote, seeing an airplane with a bit less then 300 dutch people got shot down less then a year ago by Russia...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom