• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
gemrnay and austria still 0

x7MrfHJ.png

El Topo

Fuck you my German countrymen! What are you doing giving 12 points to Russia?

There's this weird "Russia is innocent and a scapegoat" movement in Germany. It seems sympathy for Russia, in part due to mistrust of media, might be rather high.

Crypton_

Neo Member
Unbelievable Austria hasn't received a single point yet :S That was a great performance and an ok song; combined that was better then at least half of the other songs.

Peru

I'm warming to the idea of sending the gayest competition with a huge gay fanbase to Russia. Trojan horse and all that

funkypie

Banned
Only just tuned in but wtf. Australia In Eurovision and Russia winning... Has Putin resurrected the nkvd or threaten these countries with nuclear attack?

derdriu

Russia should not be doing this well. It was a decent song but not worthy of first spot. I know the song has a good message but they realise that 'a million voices' is not that many right? if you're thinking of 1 country and especially all Europe. It's a drop in an ocean really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom