• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Bit annoyed that it's 2015 and I still can't vote on this for free. I refuse to spend money on a paid phone number or text message.

wtf why they letting australians vote? its EURO-vision

Read the OP maybe?
FAQ:
Ermahgerd why is Australia taking part in EUROvision!?!?!?!?!?!?
Australia is taking part as a guest entry specifically for the 60th anniversary of the Eurovision Song Contest. The country has the biggest viewer base outside of Europe, and since this year's contest's motto is "building bridges", the European Broadcast Union (EBU) thought it was a fun idea to have them participate. In case Australia wins, they will be allowed to send another entry in 2016, and will negotiate with a European country for the hosting. Otherwise, every other rule applies to the country.

I even used the literal emphasis on EURO you did. C'mon.

Antinash

Republic of Ireland can't vote tonight, but my vote would be going to Estonia. Great song, and a performance I actually believed.

To be fair I didn't understand about 33% of Georgia's lyrics and I usually am confident in my ability to understand thick accents but still want it to go through for the staging alone

This is my last contribution today (I think)

q5RdC6k.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom