• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am well aware of that. But it's still really disheartening to put down the Russian singers, and particularly rooting for them getting booed like the poster I quoted did.

I felt so bad for the girls representing Russia last year. ):
They were like 17 and getting all these boos, just unnecessary.

fushi

The lighting, visualizations and camerawork have been really amazing this year. And I love the design of the stage as well.

This song is pretty good, stage is good, her pants are at like her 9th rib though can't stop thinking about how damn high they are

Edit: Welp song just took a turn, start was pretty good!

There was plenty of boos from the audience.
Frankly, I'm really sad about this. The poor Russian singer isn't to be faulted for what the president of her country did. She's getting boos for that, and not for her performance, and as a musician myself, it's super heart breaking to see her getting politically motivated boos.

You're right, my bad. I'm definitely not a fan of Russia's politics but I shouldn't be cheering for the singer to be booed for what the country is doing. My apologies.

Missed the first hour due to a talk about water conservation, but made it in time for the second half.

I'll catch up with the earlier stuff later but so far, I like Denmark's song (the intro was wtf though).

SxP

It took me a while to realize he switched to singing in English. Better off sticking to Romanian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom