• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitacola

Just went through the Semi-Final 1 playlist on YouTube.
The only songs I kinda liked were from Estonia and Finland.

The small Hungarian chick is cute though ...

And I think the invitation of Australia is just a joke on the Austria/Australia confusion. It must.

addik

Fuck it. I have work early in the morning (It's 4:30 am here. Eurovision started at 3 am). I didn't want to watch because of work and because I usually just watch the finals, but my insomnia kicked in. When I tuned in, most of the entrees have performed.

Rooting for Estonia though. The song is amazing, but I hope they were able to bring the same A-game in their staging.

MicH

The fact that they decided that one of the animals had to be a horse is hilarious. Even if it isn't a real horse

Keep it real guys

ibzYlmCT3oq1xh.gif

What's the name of that whistling song that's playing during the cat/dog/horse segment? Is it from a previous eurovision?

Sounds familiar.

Sebalter - Hunter of Stars
Switzerland's entry of last year.

Yep Peter Merde or whatever was the best presenter that Eurovision has had. Too.

Or maybe she was Danish.

Also Sweden was 13 I think.

Oh yea true, Loreen won in 2012 so their show was 2013. Got mixed up there.

oti

Banned
I worked for an Austrian video game print magazine and went the Vienna to visit my colleagues. It's a very beautiful city indeed.

Now vote for Greece.

Spyware

Yep Peter Merde or whatever was the best presenter that Eurovision has had. Too.

Or maybe she was Danish.

Also Sweden was 13 I think.
Petra Mede, and she's a swede. I wonder if she'll be the host again if we win again. Seems many love her (according to reactions from the anniversary thing too).

oti

Banned
Who won the ESC for Astria first?
Udo Jürgens.
What is Jürgens most popular song?
Griechischer Wein.

-> Greece will win

This VO is soulless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom