• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 |OT| Austro-Australovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICKE

Banned
Finland didn't make it into the finals ;_;

I suppose I must respect the tradition of this competition and vote for all our neighboring countries.

*sigh*

All of them...

oti

Banned
I don't know if they seriously think that Ann Sophie has even a tiny chance. They really trying hard to hype her up.

I don't think anyone thinks Germany will win this year. Just perform well and it'll be fine. She seems professional enough and Germany should know by now that Eurovision is just insane and blaming the artist is dumb.

bjaelke

Is that the guy with the hard knock life sample in the chorus? Song was not that horrible. I'm more talking about the German acts. Like Mark Forster right now. Ugh.

Yes. Admittedly not their best track.

Would've gone tonight had I known it was there. Saw the stage last Saturday, but had no idea they were going to do a Eurovision show.

Kabouter

It's still pretty remarkable to get it 50% of the time right (and with once having the third spot actually win). They have only really blundered twice, when their picked winner didn't even go to top 15.

Is it that remarkable though? Did anyone not see Euphoria and Fairytale winning from miles away? They were so obvious, and won in total landslides.

So glad my old friend Captain Morgan could make it, haven't seen him in years. I thought it would be only me and Johnnie. But the more the merrier!

It's still pretty remarkable to get it 50% of the time right (and with once having the third spot actually win). They have only really blundered twice, when their picked winner didn't even go to top 15.

I think Eurovision really needs an octopus to help predict the winner. Or at least some kind of sea creature.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Rooting for 'stralia and Hungary. Rooting against the UK because we suck. Le's go now!

How about dat Italy though? Pretty damn over the top! I have no idea how they'll manage too pull through with a straight face. I guess it helps being italian. I also hope Australia does well, and I'm sorry for yet another teen emo melodramatic ballade from Norway :(

Ayy didn't know gaf was into eurovision, cool. thought no one but swedes cared about it anymore. You all watching from a specifik link? Figured i'd check SVTplay from sweden but there might be better ones.

Atrophis

Ayy didn't know gaf was into eurovision, cool. thought no one but swedes cared about it anymore. You all watching from a specifik link? Figured i'd check SVTplay from sweden but there might be better ones.
You've never experienced the GAF Eurovision thread befere? My condolences. At least you are making amends this year. Prepare to laugh.

You've never experienced the GAF Eurovision thread befere? My condolences. At least you are making amends this year. Prepare to laugh.

I'm hyped. Missed last years Eurovision but figured i'd watch the finale this year. The acts are always horrible in an amazing way. can't wait.

Jasup

You didn't know about EurovisionGAF? It's a major thing every year!

Jasup

Krista Siegfrieds (ding dong marry me from 2013) is announcing the Finnish score today. And if she's wearing what she's wearing now on TV, GAF will explode.

Spyware

SVT has been extremely stable for me, but if you watch it you have to listen to the HORRIBLE Edward af Sillén and Sanna Nielsen who feels like she doesn't have anything to say at all. Urk.

Darkroronoa

This works, thanks!

Watch it on the Eurovisions Youtube channel. They have an official stream that's around 15 seconds ahead of the one on the website.

Edit: I don't see it up on Youtube yet. If it is live, can someone provide me a link?

Yeah, sadly there is not any live stream on youtube, and eurovision.tv wants to install plugins xD

Edit: ah there is! thanks bjaelke!

You didn't know about EurovisionGAF? It's a major thing every year!

It's my first time as a part of EurovisionGAF as well. But the semis were fun and I had no idea that I even wanted to watch this since I moved away from Europe. I can't help it, my European blood makes it impossible to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom