• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eurovision Song Contest 2016 |OT| San Marino: "I didn't know - anyone but Serhat :("

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie OD

Alas, we cannot host Eurovision outside of Europe by the rules. So if Australia wins, we have to partner with another country in Europe to host for us

Sure they can move in with us for a while and let Ireland host it again. It's our only chance to get it back and we won't even have to win it.

oipic

Dami did a great job - very proud of our girl. :)

I'm glad she chose to go with some bigger notes than the recorded version, which was a bit 'safe'. Nailed it.

Carbonox

I have mixed feelings about this. In Eurovision terms that's good so I'll put this as my second favourite of the day. Australia won't be topped.

Dee Dee

Half a haircut, half a dress?
Kinda dig it though, it's certainly not ugly or unflattering - just a tad too costumey maybe.

Can't concentrate on the song enough to remember more than a few seconds of it. I think that's not bad?

Aw yiss, glowing gimmick!

red731

My past is in the future
1f546ba0-c8e0-0131-018e-1a66ba6cca88.jpg

oti

Banned
German moderator trashing Denmark before they even start singing. Rightfully so. They're utter garbage. Screw you, Denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom