• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha |OT| Settle in, Trailblazin' is afoot.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Oh man, if I had known that I would've gone in earlier.

Think I'll get the explorer pack later tonight. Explorers get access tomorrow too right?

Today really. You'll just have to get the info from the forums. The official email wont be sent to you until tomorrow.

deoee

Am I getting this right:

Everquest Next and
Landmark are two different things?

If yes can someone please quickly describe the differences? ._.
Thank you :)

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Ahh ok, new to this twitch stuff. Don't really find the appeal in watching games be played when I could be doing it, thanks for that.

No problem. Thats how I thoughts of video game streams at first, but now its my main entertainment. I haven't watch cable television/etc in 2 years now and usually have a twitch stream on the 2nd monitor. It's neat to see people who share the same hobbies as you and what their experiences are from yours

Raxious

@Ashodin
could you add me to the list ?

Raxious - Raxious

OT:
Don't forget that you can actually make real money with the stuff you make in Landmark.

KaOTiK

Banned
Ended up getting the Trailblazer since they will issue refunds if you aren't happy, that pushed me over the edge. Damn you SOE!

Ferrio

Banned
Him going over the items is making me second guess whether to pick it up or not. "A must have".... that's a bad phrase to use IMO when it comes to preorder bonuses.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Him going over the items is making me second guess whether to pick it up or not. "A must have".... that's a bad phrase to use IMO when it comes to preorder bonuses.

It won't be the only way to get the item.

Ashodin

vCHrlp8.png

Ashodin

In case you missed it:

Eqnlandmark: 1 Use Prime Grappling Hook Code EGZ2-DGZN-H79X-R62Z-VRMM ^Luperza

You put the code in the redeem code section of the SOE website I think. Or EQNLandmark site.

Violet_0

Banned
"Unable to create an account at this time. Please contact customer service for further trouble shooting."

I assume the site is getting hammered right now

Top Bottom