• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteo

I missed the Balrog match. Can someone please catch me up with what happened with the read at the end?

PR rog tried to use Fei to counter Akuma and failed.

Changed to Rog and got a first game by saving the super till the very end, presuring Infiltration intro playing a defense game. He never used it and the treat of the super was enogh to win the match.

For the last match he played really well and solid, nothing over the top or impressive, other than reading a lot of the moves and keeping the presure.

My entire arguemnt is that Daigo hasn't outperformed those 4 @ major tournaments since Evo 2010, you can point out that Daigo beat Fuudo all those times, it doesn't change that Fuudo won...

Evo 2011
Godsgarden
SBO

with daigo in them, while daigo won no major with fuudo in it. you can't even use the fei long excuse because daigo was using Yun.

I'm not talking about who the better player or who is better 1v1 so stop changing the arguement daigo fans, leave the slurping to seth.

Fuudo was better in 2011. I'm not debating that. Daigo has been better since. The 2012 and 2013tournaments prove this.

25th and Topanga League were the biggest Japanese tournaments recently. Daigo did better winning 1 and getting 2nd in the other. Evo 2012, Daigo got farther than Fuudo.

Why are we even talking about 2011? What does that have to do with current Daigo or Fuudo? And what does that have to do with that guy who said Daigo can't handle the big sharks at Evo?

You're not making sense. I'm a big Daigo fan, but my posts are grounded in reality and have proven your posts are full of shit.

Ultimadrago

Fuudo was better in 2011. I'm not debating that. Daigo has been better since. The 2012 and 2013tournaments prove this.

25th and Topanga League were the biggest Japanese tournaments recently. Daigo did better winning 1 and getting 2nd in the other. Evo 2012, Daigo got farther than Fuudo.

Why are we even talking about 2011? What does that have to do with current Daigo or Fuudo? And what does that have to do with that guy who said Daigo can't handle the big sharks at Evo?

You're not making sense. I'm a big Daigo fan, but my posts are grounded in reality and have proven your posts are full of shit.

B-b-b-but 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom