• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikujiro

dafuck

evo was like 5th last evo, japan wasn't even top 3.

sako - godsgarden online 2, topanga league 2012, topanga league 2013
Fuudo - Evo 2011 (first real international field), godsgarden ae champ, sbo champ, world game cup champ
xian - canada cup 2012, south east major 2013, ceo 2013,
infiltration, no need to say

what major tournament has daigo won since evo 2010, or you just going to list 2nd places lol.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Daigo doesn't go to majors, he only went to Evo 2011 (made Top 8 winners), he went to 25th anniversary and he place second, Topanga he got second behind Sako. That's all the tournaments he has been.

dafuck

evo was like 5th last evo, japan wasn't even top 3.

sako - godsgarden online 2, topanga league 2012, topanga league 2013
Fuudo - Evo 2011 (first real international field), godsgarden ae champ, sbo champ, world game cup champ
xian - canada cup 2012, south east major 2013, ceo 2013,
infiltration, no need to say

what major tournament has daigo won since evo 2010, or you just going to list 2nd places lol.

Evo, you only mentioned those names. I was right that Infiltration was the only one out of those who outperformed Daigo.

Fuudo? REally? He lost to Daigo in Topanga League. He lost to Daigo in SF 25th Japan (5-0?). He didn't make it farther than Daigo in SF 25th World. Fuudo didn't make it farther than Daigo in last Evo.

Xian? He beat Daigo in 1 of those tournaments you listed, but also lost to Daigo in Topanga League.

Sako? Sako has beaten Daigo in Topanga League twice, but he hadn't proven he could play in non-long set tournaments until today.

Infiltration agreed.

Still, how does that equate to Daigo clearly not being one of the absolute strongest players in the World?

Only Infiltration and probably Sako can you say they are better than Daigo.

Yep. Daigo doesn't really go on runs when he's in Losers, where as Infiltration does. Plus Infiltration is the better player.

Westlo

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Daigo doesn't go to majors, he only went to Evo 2011 (made Top 8 winners), he went to 25th anniversary and he place second, Topanga he got second behind Sako. That's all the tournaments he has been.

wtf are you talking about, I guess sbo don't count now too lol.

all the shit i listed for sako and fuudo are stuff daigo was at.

Omega

Banned
why did PR Rog ever switch to Fei?

I wasn't able to follow the scene since last Evo, randomly watch a tournament and see he used Fei. His Rog has always been ridiculous and gives him the best chance to win.

kick51

Banned

Which is why he's not winning this. 3 tournaments? While everyone is grinding it out? I don't think so, Daigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom