• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheroking

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Daigo doesn't go to majors, he only went to Evo 2011 (made Top 8 winners), he went to 25th anniversary and he place second, Topanga he got second behind Sako. That's all the tournaments he has been.

Pretty sure he got his lunch handed to him at CEO 2012 by... Justin Wong.

He went to a couple more at least because I remember him failing at MVC3.

I missed the whole day. Is Haitani still in?

Yep.

Also preview for finals. Remember Topanga?

HORI|Sako (Evil Ryu) — ○ ○ ● ● ● ● ● ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ● ● 9
DM|Xian (Gen) — ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ 7

Westlo

Fuudo? REally? He lost to Daigo in Topanga League. He lost to Daigo in SF 25th Japan (5-0?). He didn't make it farther than Daigo in SF 25th World. Fuudo didn't make it farther than Daigo in last Evo.

My entire arguemnt is that Daigo hasn't outperformed those 4 @ major tournaments since Evo 2010, you can point out that Daigo beat Fuudo all those times, it doesn't change that Fuudo won...

Evo 2011
Godsgarden
SBO

with daigo in them, while daigo won no major with fuudo in it. you can't even use the fei long excuse because daigo was using Yun.

I'm not talking about who the better player or who is better 1v1 so stop changing the arguement daigo fans, leave the slurping to seth.

MrDaravon

Justin Wong ‏@JWonggg 13s
Beat Xiao Hai. I have to beat Laugh and Infiltration to make top 8!

I don't see Justin beating Infiltration, but he's been on point today and after Rog beat him who knows? Would be an enormous upset if Infiltration didn't make top 8.

why did PR Rog ever switch to Fei?

I wasn't able to follow the scene since last Evo, randomly watch a tournament and see he used Fei. His Rog has always been ridiculous and gives him the best chance to win.

He was disappointed in his results for the Los Angeles qualifier for SF 25th anniversary. It was also thought among the american players that they weren't picking good enough characters, since EG did horribly at the finals.

You heard it here first, folks - Poongko is the Red Bull chugging Morrissey of the FGC.

And honestly, at the level he performs at, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Sheroking

He was disappointed in his results for the Los Angeles qualifier for SF 25th anniversary. It was also thought among the american players that they weren't picking good enough characters, since EG did horribly at the finals.

More than EG.

DIeminion opted for a change after the qualifier too; went back to Guile.

kick51

Banned
poongko's dad

chinese-homeless-fashion-icon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom