• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

They desperately need new commentators for Marvel, it's not their fault these are incredibly boring pools, but they're certainly not helping and Magus has been on there for like 4 or 5 hours now.

Mokubba

IMG_0421.JPG

Haha this is great. I'll love to see Oni's changes.

Killer Kai should have taken his shirt off. I thought he had promise after Curly

Dahbomb

Stealth edit: didn't make much difference being 3/5. Nerf Morrigan, pls. So broken she makes even Japanese Marvel players look good.
You're kidding right? Jeo was THE Morrigan player before ChrisG. He's a decent Marvel player who places in most Japanese tourneys he goes to. And he did it without using Missiles.

Yawnier

Banned
They desperately need new commentators for Marvel, it's not their fault these are incredibly boring pools, but they're certainly not helping and Magus has been on there for like 4 or 5 hours now.

I haven't watched Marvel in a few hours now, but Magus is still commentating? ROFL.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Dr Mario, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Capt Falcon, Sheik, Fox, and Falco players all still alive. SSBM is not as imbalanced as I had been lead to believe.

Edit: Are there any marth players left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom