• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Doesn't seem like you played against good Missiles team then because those teams would probably make you quit the game. They are stupid because they also double as a combo breaking assist, an AA, a lockdown and am excellent two way combo extender. It's why you will see so many Dooms today and tomorrow.

Well the fact is that i have. My statement was more just saying that I've grown to accept all the nonsense it does. The fact that it otg's seems a really troll way to add insult to injury.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SF4 and Marvel pools were kinda the same. Few exceptional matches, a lot of solid stuff, generally not a lot of craziness.

Of course the heat gets turned up later.

Dudley improvements

Short swing blow throw invinc
Target combos inc, dmg
Larger hitbox on several more attacks like kidney

Ken
Cr.hk shorter startup
Faster walk speed
Shinryuken moar dmg
well it seems like the big ones were fixed...Hmm..If Ken is top 5 again, i may pick it back up...

I had a solid Ken fellas, but fell off hard...I'm willing to get back in but prefer player matches. Feel free to add me on either account for PSN for sparring. Not to sound like a douche, but please only add if your competent at the game, I'm trying to improve/learn to tourney level. Tks...

OmniCloud
OmniStalgic

Dahbomb

Well the fact is that i have. My statement was more just saying that I've grown to accept all the nonsense it does. The fact that it otg's seems a really troll way to add insult to injury.
It OTGing is the least problematic thing about the assist. It actually OTGs two ways... going up and coming down.

Shimesaba

Top 8 for Melee:
Winners: PP, M2K, Hbox, Wobbles
Losers: Mango, Armada, Ice, Shroomed

And once again Hax does not get his chance to play Armada =|

kick51

Banned
*starts watching Melee*

*switches to Marvel 5 minutes later*

jesus, it's like it's following me and trying to make me bored :p

Revven

Man Mango's going to have to pull out Pound 3 to win this tournament. He's going to run into Armada in Loser's... good lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom