• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Anyone streaming / tweeting info from the MadCatz panel? Want to see if they're going to use Crown parts in their new Korean stick or not.

Omnicent

it's not, but KoF pools also started streaming late and you'd think they would stream quarters/semis over pools.

Marvel is going to finish pools and stream 3, but melee semis is finishing up (have like 2 mor matches). Seems like they are waiting for smash to finish up before shifting. But yeah they should go ahead and swap marvel with KoF. Marvel hasn't been hype as expected for pools

Unlucky

Qualified out of pools in Marvel

Winners
H1 FS/EMP Flocker
H2 Rynge
H3 Neogaf | Killa Sasa
H4 AGE Flash Metroid
H5 Rampage
H6 ShadowX
H7 Fraud L
H8 949|YTwoJay
H9 TS NerdJosh
H10 Denial|Dios X
H11 Predator
H12 TA Moons
H14 Bonfire
H15 AGE Knives
H16 EM Pony
H17 Atx Zack Fernandez
I1 Noodleleopard
I2 Lag | tt Tako
I3 1atk|lxg Infrit
I4 Danke
I5 Col. Filipino Champ
I6 RyRy
I7 Aiab Crazy Ex
I8 AGE Fanatiq
I9 Bcn-esports Alioune
I10 Drew Grimey
I11 Hitbox|Buttons
I12 BT IFC Yipes
I14 Bubblan ab7
I15 Frb Abegen
I16 EG Justin Wong
I17 Permavermin
J2 Paradigm
J4 Cdv Whiteblack
J9 EG PR Balrog
J13 Thebeautifuldude

Losers
H1 Whitebuddha
H2 Chris Schmidt
H3 Hve
H4 1atk|lxg|bdg Tape Bot
H5 Zip Piggy
H6 Wentinel
H7 Smokey
H8 MC Honzo Gonzo
H9 Hitbox Jint
H10 Wickedxmage
H11 Senor Taxi
H12 Zak Bennet
H13 Savage Shrubber
H14 Pure Elite
H15 ID
H16 GC Yoshi
H17 Gary with Glasses
I1 Baechigi
I2 Tdo
I3 Runaway Magneto
I4 Combusted
I5 Ofwg | Nearnayum
I6 Avg Jdog
I7 Noah the Prodigy
I8 Mr. Pbody
I9 IC Ruin
I10 Adelheid
I11 Just Mark
I12 Quasimodo
I14 MakotoMuffins
I15 Zanzaken
I16 Col. ShadyK
I17 Haganail
J2 DJ Huoshen
J4 Mabushin
J9 Bloody Picture
J13 Pandasaurus

Notable players eliminated: Full Schedule, Buktooth, Hitbox Upa

I'll keep this post updated with most recent results at the bottom. Will make new post with complete list periodically. Info comes from:
Official brackets
https://twitter.com/evo2k
https://twitter.com/gyt
SRK
twitch.tv/srkevo1

Gaf|Smedwicks sent to loser's by Chris G

qualified:
Kerahime winners J11
Oerba losers J11
Haz|Tubazo winners J6
BT Clockwork losers J6
G.x. winners J5
Paul's to the Wall losers J5
JEO winners J3
Killer Kai losers J3
Snaketits winners J15
A&c disgruntled goa losers J15
Buckethead winners J1
Sandwichtime losers J1
MC|X-Ray winners J14
1atk|lxg Steve losers J14
Royal Flush winners J10
Corimon losers J10
Ugly When winners I13
D1 losers I13
Nerses winners J7
BT MarlinPie losers J7
Foo winners J8
Momochi losers J8
haagendazs winners J12
Marvelo losers J12

New post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=70165461&postcount=13835

I haven't watched Marvel in a few hours now, but Magus is still commentating? ROFL.

Since the seal was broken last year I don't see why they don't have Yipes on the mic for pool commentary he's already done with his pools. Unless he's actually focused on doing well this tourney

Marvel is going to finish pools and stream 3, but melee semis is finishing up (have like 2 mor matches). Seems like they are waiting for smash to finish up before shifting. But yeah they should go ahead and swap marvel with KoF. Marvel hasn't been hype as expected for pools

yeah, I've been focusing on Smash for sure. And hey look they're switching now.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Sounds like someone who has not played the game much.

I played since vanilla breh. Theyre ridiculous but that little fact is just like pushing someone down the stairs after you already put them in a wheelchair. Good job posturing though (=

Blizzard

Banned
I gather than the official brackets aren't updated until the end of the day, so maybe I can ask this instead -- how did Armada's games go? Are they still in with Peach?

Dahbomb

I played since vanilla breh. Theyre ridiculous but that little fact is just like pushing someone down the stairs after you already put them in a wheelchair. Good job posturing though (=
Doesn't seem like you played against good Missiles team then because those teams would probably make you quit the game. They are stupid because they also double as a combo breaking assist, an AA, a lockdown and an excellent two way combo extender. It's why you will see so many Dooms today and tomorrow.

Nibel

Germany in the Top 8

Ice did it

i6iv4c8XFbIzQ.gif

SmokeMaxX

I thought this was funny:

http://shoryuken.com/2013/07/13/evo...e-marvel-vs-capcom-3-rule-change-at-evo-2013/

"...but those guys each had a fair shake; they were all playing by the same rules. So we’re changing the rules..."

lol

Yeah everyone complained about 2/3 on SRK. Even though 3/5 takes longer than 2/3, each pool in every game is given the same amount of time (2 hours) and the same number of setups (2-4 IIRC). We all know 3/5 marvel isn't going to take as long as TTT2 or KoF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom