• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beast Note mentioned the Japanese started a new Tokido meme because he looks like a character from an anime.

Someone photoshop the 天 on his cape please.

iirzgZIrGgxss.gif

Why does EVERYONE always do some move to get to the ground instead of just falling back down normally and blocking against ChrisG? That and hard-tagging are the dumbest moves you can do against his team.
"Foot Dive beats everything. This will probably hit Morrigan through the Soul Fist I destroy with my feet during my descent."

Wallach

He has deluded himself into believing that he has nothing to gain. Flashbacks of his appearance on LiveOnThree.

Yeah. And I think that just comes from the pressure of being at the top for so long between championships. Not only is he playing the best, but there's a lot of negativity shown towards his play style. If you have excuses ready for when it doesn't work out, it becomes easier to not meet expectations. Now he's finally in the shit and that perception is still real in his head, and I don't think he can take the idea of trying his hardest and not making it. I'll be pretty disappointed if he lets this rationalization ruin his chances this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom