• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaonaut

Yeah. I think it'd be a shame if Chris G didn't even make Top 8. He really deserves it for the work he's put in this year. This is so his tournament to lose. Seeing him in losers already is a mindfuck in itself.

Chris can run this gauntlet if his mind is in the right place, but his mind may not be

kick51

Banned
Chris will lose to himself, he sees himself as the good guy, when the good guy does everything in his power to save the people (win) but is still getting shitted on by the people because of some of his flaws (ignorance) it mentally breaks him.

That's how Triforce would put it lol

i disagree on all this. I think he has been a bit of an ass about the game and scene in the past few months and is currently reaping it.

Frantic

ChrisG dropping shit because of PS3, then the Chris Jitters saves him from dying.

I don't know what's the problem, really. It's like a balancing act.

Blizzard

Banned
154-hit combo, not bad.

Someone should give ChrisG a hug, win or lose. :(

And why do like half the players not even shake hands after a game? Germs?

more like he is a pretty damn poor sport about everything whether he wins or loses

I'd contend that this isn't the main reason why people hate him. People don't like non-random marvel; it's not hype.

Pre-2009 Justin and post-2012 Infiltration get the same sort of hate, Chris just cares too much.

BPGxQjnCYAASFI_.jpg:large

Max CPM

Dahbomb

As a person who doesn't play MvC3, I have to ask... Why is Morrigan allowed to have so many projectiles on screen?
She has an install hyper that mimics her actions. She can throw a fireball, fly and throw another fireball so those two fireballs get replicated into 4 total fireballs. The install hyper is temporary but she does build meter back in it. The bigger problem is that the mirrored fireballs come from behind, otherwise it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom