• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckx

Via Capcom-Unity:

BOv3MvzCEAAXwDy.png

ScOULaris

I subscribed so I could kappaSagat

I'm definitely paying the $12 this year. Goes to a good cause and I need to have Stream Chat during EVO. It's a must.

Half of the enjoyment that my wife gets watching the stream with me is laughing her ass off at the chat.

Chrisness

Banned
I'm definitely paying the $12 this year. Goes to a good cause and I need to have Stream Chat during EVO. It's a must.

Half of the enjoyment that my wife gets watching the stream with me is laughing her ass off at the chat.

You can't even view the chat?

cHaotix8

Joekage and myself will be there this year once again repping sfiv GAF. I'm hoping to make some big things happen this year too!

In the unfortunate case that I don't win sfiv though, I'd like Daigo to win. Sempai has worked hard for it.

Hype for melee! Hoping my TX brothers Jan, stone, rubeck and, ranmasama rep us strong in marvel!

This is looking to be the best EVO to date!

barrbarr

Won't be able to watch this live. I'll subscribe anyways though. Gonna catch the archives of the last day, and stay on media blackout so I don't ruin the finals for myself.

Naite

Friday is gonna suck for me. I wanted to watch the TTT2 and P4a finals but I'll be stuck at work or on my way home. Really wish there were more finals on Saturday.

imBask

Banned
my prediction

Chris G wins mahvel
a mexican wins KOF 13 and that stream will be the hypest as usual
Inflitration wins everything else

Infiltration single handedly destroyed the Evo hype for me last year (at least for sf4 which is still my favorite game), he was so dominant it got boring

ScOULaris

Infiltration single handedly destroyed the Evo hype for me last year (at least for sf4 which is still my favorite game), he was so dominant it got boring

Don't worry. Daigo will come out of hiding and reclaim his throne. Infiltration's clinical dominance comes to an end at this year's EVO. Berieve.

OceanBlue

Tony Cannon ‏@Pond3r 22m

@Di3mini0n @AlexValleSF4 Laugh and Infiltration need to bow out. Would you guys like to join Popi on the 3v3 team? @FA_Popi @EMP_TriForce_GM

Laugh and Infiltration obviously preparing to record the stream so they can begin the downloads.

Don't worry. Daigo will come out of hiding and reclaim his throne. Infiltration's clinical dominance comes to an end at this year's EVO. Berieve.

while I do think there is a chance of Infiltration losing(this is EVO mind you) I just don't think its gonna be Daigo...unless Daigo just came up with some secret anti-Akuma/Hakan/Gouken tech while being a recluse this year.

imBask

Banned
while I do think there is a chance of Infiltration losing(this is EVO mind you) I just don't think its gonna be Daigo...unless Daigo just came up with some secret anti-Akuma/Hakan/Gouken tech while being a recluse this year.

Infiltration WILL win, i'm counting on Smash, Divekick and KOF for the hype

ScOULaris

I take back what I said about Infiltration having an easy path to top 8. If he wins again this year he totally deserves it.

He totally deserved it last year too. Complete dominance across the board. No one even gave him trouble.

The only bereavement going on will be over Daigo's dead competitive gaming career.

Clever, but how dare you speaketh against The Beast. I always pull for Daigo, no matter what. It's not over for him. I berieve. I berieve so hard.

kick51

Banned
It'll be interesting to see what Infiltration has done to adjust to the Cammy match up. 'cause he's gonna have to fight over 9000 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom