• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarRock

Wait, Fuudo is out?

Question: why does every street fighter character have the ability to use fireballs?
I always thought Ryu was a ninja or some shit but a good portion of the cast can do it.

Martial arts, chi manipulation, all that jazz. Most of them, some are more specific.

MrDaravon

?

ricky has been one of the best players in america for a long time and has multiple top 8s

He also lost to Daigo in 2010 in GF.

Right, I asked specifically about Evo. Just looked it up, he made top 8 in 2009 and 2010 but not since. I only started watching FGC events seriously in 2011.

Marz

Can't believe both Justin and Ricky are betting it all on these new characters TBH. Justin especially is one to go back to Rufus quick.

Yea fucking dumb IMO especially against arguably the best player in the world at the end of AE 2012.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Considering how much the bracket has been thinned, I'm surprised nobody is officially updating a bracket. There shouldn't be this much misinformation right now.

Nabs

Arturo Sanchez ‏@nycfurby 20s
Mike Ross is in top 24 vs taiga from japan. Unknown Japanese Xbox live player plays yun

Hibiki Rush

Neo Member
You would think there would be better communication between the stations and commentators. There's so much misinformation just thrown out there it's a bit annoying for a high-profile event like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom