• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I'm not sold on Elena unfortunately. Sako has had to put in so much work to get so little damage. It's depressing.

Haha, I guess I should just say that. Elena seems like straight booty, crazy high execution with very little payoff.

Bleep

Just get rid of Smash Brothers. Everyone wants more Street Fighter anyway.

This attitude is really frustrating. No games will ever get a chance to shine unless they have Street Fighter in their name because of people thinking like this.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just don't give any attention to game fanboys/haters this weekend, especially known ones. I wrote a long post last year when this same thing happened at EVO, but to keep it simple: fuck outta here with that bullshit on the one event that's supposed to bring the community together. It's not even worth acknowledging.

RC

Banned
This attitude is really frustrating. No games will ever get a chance to shine unless they have Street Fighter in their name because of people thinking like this.

I'm fine with everything else. KOFXIII made me a believer last EVO.

Just don't give any attention to game fanboys/haters this weekend, especially known ones. I wrote a long post last year when this same thing happened at EVO, but to keep it simple: fuck outta here with that bullshit on the one event that's supposed to bring the community together. It's not even worth acknowledging.
Agreed.

Was going to quote that chump but it's not worth it. Let's just enjoy quality matches all around.

SlimXx

Ah. Damn. Regardless, the second stream is bullshit. A CROWD cam? GTFO.

I even like crowd cam, at least on finals day, but it's even worse than that; it's just a frozen frame of the crowd that's not updating. They're literally streaming a photograph instead of matches.

ironmang

So close to having Mike back on stream.

rkZq7.gif

MrDaravon

With Mike being out I think there is actually literally no player left that I have a personal interest in cheering on. Kind of oddly depressing lol.

MrDaravon

Mike did phenomenally well though, and made it way further than almost anyone (but Mike) expected, including most of the past Evo champions and favorites to make top 8.

WE SALUTE YOU MIKE ROSS ;___;7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom