• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight PISSED ON

VYGKHzl.gif

That PR Balrog win pissed me off. But we learned something important: Barlog is downright afraid of Firebrand, and can't figh him competently. That Firebrand player was decidedly mediocre.

Guys I think Shouta is gonna ban me for going 0-2 in Marvel ;~;
You never practiced with me!

Is anyone else having issues with the steam freezing and shit using livestreamer?
Yeah, Persia said it was tech stuff.

That PR Balrog win pissed me off. But we learned something important: Barlog is downright afraid of Firebrand, and can't figh him competently. That Firebrand player was decidedly mediocre.

You never practiced with me!

Yeah, Persia said it was tech stuff.

I fought a ZMC and a Cap/Shuma/Trish team and went 2-3 against both :(

Dahbomb

Barlog is downright afraid of Firebrand, and can't figh him competently
This has been known for over a year. Ever since he fought Zak's Firebrand he has been having nightmares about the character. Then he played Apologyman's Firebrand and quit the game.

ikJxvIKiQxSly.gif

That's not him getting hype... that's his soul possessed by Firebrand. PRRog has no soul any more... he's a day walker now.

El Sloth

Banned
Late to this, but:
Today's yatagarasu preview is up on madcatz stream. Hopefully it's a bit better today.
So much for that.

Demoing fighting games 2 hard apparently. Also, I've thought this for a while, but man are the guy characters really boring aesthetically compared to the ladies on the roster. Still excited for it though!

I fought a ZMC and a Cap/Shuma/Trish team and went 2-3 against both :(
Damn, lost against another Cap. That is rough.

This has been known for over a year. Ever since he fought Zak's Firebrand he has been having nightmares about the character. Then he played Apologyman's Firebrand and quit the game.

ikJxvIKiQxSly.gif

That's not him getting hype... that's his soul possessed by Firebrand. PRRog has no soul any more... he's a day walker now.
Hahahaha, oh man you slay me. By the by, didn't you say you were going to skip pool play for Marvel?

Dahbomb

Hahahaha, oh man you slay me. By the by, didn't you say you were going to skip pool play for Marvel?
I did... then I tuned in on this thread and saw some crazy stuff going down and turned on the stream. First match I saw was the Gilty vs Hitbox Buttons match which was pretty insane so I stayed around. Kinda glad I did.

Can't quit the crack....

I did... then I tuned in on this thread and saw some crazy stuff going down and turned on the stream. First match I saw was the Gilty vs Hitbox Buttons match which was pretty insane so I stayed around. Kinda glad I did.

Can't quit the crack....
That Gilty play was frustrating. Dormammu/Morrigan losing to Haggar? Goddamn, only if you fall asleep. It felt like what happens to my Dormammu when I start to get lazy because of Hidden Missiles.

I beat his Cap with mine every game but Shuma and his awful hurtbox/hitbox screwed me up a ton
Ironic, since I play Shuma. We''ll get some sets in to cover that when you get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom