• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Skullgirls have some sort of anti-pause feature? Do you have to hold the button down?
Yes, the only pause I've ever seen was one where an unknown salty player held the pause button against Justin in an Aussie tournament about two years ago iirc.

Dahbomb

couldn't they have used the "death" rule? sorta similar to kusoru pausing against champ.

anyhoo, when's yipes/chrisg/jwong's pools?
Arthur LVL3 hadn't activated yet and even then PRRog would've taken that.

FChamp was nice to not take the win in Kusoru's case. Say anything about FChamp but he rarely takes pause wins.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
those apologyman setups are fucking DIRTY

I love it

Since you're doing a people a solid by posting that for people every page, want to add this link/quick guide too (for those having choppiness/issues with streams)? :

As much as I would love to stick it to twitch for providing such a terrible service, livestreamer takes away from viewer counts and ad revenue. I rather not help it

Was/Is there a Gundam vs. side tourney stream? I heard rumblings of one earlier, but I couldn't find the stream.

If there is it'll be on here. http://www.twitch.tv/thebrett

Dahbomb

ikJxvIKiQxSly.gif

Most appropriate as PRRog almost get sent to losers by a FB player as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom