• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The KOF commentary is bad, wow, it not even the bored voices that are the problem. They are just saying what's going on the game, with the occasional ooh and aahs. There's no real technical analysis of what's going on at all. And then there are long stretches of silence when there isn't a combo going on.

Deplorable.
You should be happy. At least you can watch your game being streamed.

El Sloth

Banned
cwMGVGv.jpg

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
This livestreamer with the VLC player is great but the FPS is unstable. Some moments I see 60 other I see 30. I just want a stable frame rate 30 or 60 lol

No problems at all with framerate on livestreamer except yesterday in TTT2 top 8 where on both livestreamer and twitch video player the framerate was choppy in gameplay and smooth on player cam. Seems liked something they did wrong with the game capture

Mengetsu

No problems at all with framerate on livestreamer except yesterday in TTT2 top 8 where on both livestreamer and twitch video player the framerate was choppy in gameplay and smooth on player cam. Seems liked something they did wrong with the game capture
It's ok I can just admit my laptop sucks lol it's not ment for this glory lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom