• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Tokido ever won a single's title at evo? Legit don't know

Bro....Brah.... Breh....

1399705736020.gif

iori9999

Banned
I clicked the X button extra fucking hard after that.. FUCKING COMMENTARY WAS TRASH!!! I need to shower after listening to that filth!!

Karsha

Damn the time change screwed me,thought the finale would begin now, as soon as i opened the stream it was already grand final :( What happened to Woo and MadKof?

Dahbomb

It's sad that this might be the last EVO that KOFXIII is one of the main games. Tokido might have just missed his shot.

Good shit to Xiao though... his Kim was ridiculous. IMO Xiao has a better Iori and Mr. Karate than Tokido's counter part but Tokido's Chie kept him in the game. That character was doing way too much for him.

Sheroking

You can tell how anti-hype KOF was this year by the fact that it only went over time by 30 minutes (and I don't know if Injustice was over time before it).

Revven

These are like the worst commentators ever

Literally the worst. So, so, so, very anti-hype. They didn't know when to change from their monotone pacing and plain remarks. Come on, it's EVO! Get hype! There's no reason to hold back so much...

I mean, if you're going to hold back hype the only reason you could save the commentary is by having interesting commentary but they didn't even have that either. =\

Lack of enthusiasm all around.

Just awful.

Trickster

KoF wasn't hype cuz there was no yelling by the commentators? Really people?

The entire point of commentators, is to convey what is happening. So if something exciting is happening, and they're not conveying that through their commentating, then they're not doing their job.

Dahbomb

KOF finals usually aren't that hype. The EVO GFs of past years were anomalies really. Hell I would say that Tokido resetting that bracket was miraculous enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom