• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyslob

Banned
a8ROM.jpg

LOL

Real talk: Stream quality this year = Ass Tier.

Not ALL the time, but too often there is rubber banding and stream going down.

Not sure why, and I've basically had to stay on low quality non stop in order for it to work properly. If I do medium or high it will eff up too often, and it's weird since normally I can always keep high for a stream and have zero issues.

I hope there is a change next year in who's equipment is used. :/

Use that livestreamer program. It so much better. I've had no problems with it.

The normal twitch I was having some problems.

Duxxy3

Not sure why, and I've basically had to stay on low quality non stop in order for it to work properly. If I do medium or high it will eff up too often, and it's weird since normally I can always keep high for a stream and have zero issues.

Livestreamer is the only way to watch streams with decent quality.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.

I haven't really had a problem with the stream except for Tekken top 8. Everything been smooth for me on livestreamer and twitch

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.

That won't fix anything if it's a Twitch issue.

zlatko

Banned
I've been on source the entire time for 3 years straight without any problems.

#It'sYOU!

I'll put it on source since I actually haven't tried that to see how long it stays on KI without any kind of issues.

90% of the time it works fine, but then 10% of the time I had issues. I don't think I'm the only one since people in here have posted the same issues this year.

If it is me then oh well. I have a solid net, wired, etc. SHOULDN'T be me, but weirder things have happened I'm sure.

evilalien

The problem isn't on EVO's end since there are plenty of us having no issues with the stream whatsoever. Blame Twitch not having the server capacity in your area to deal with Evo, TI4, and LoL at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom