• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Yep, I've been seeing tweets about results from the Marvel quarters happening now. The Super Turbo tournament of legends is on the main stage and thus the stream, but that does not stop the Marvel stations from running their matches.

Edit: quarterfinals not semifinals

zlatko

Banned
Real talk: Stream quality this year = Ass Tier.

Not ALL the time, but too often there is rubber banding and stream going down.

Not sure why, and I've basically had to stay on low quality non stop in order for it to work properly. If I do medium or high it will eff up too often, and it's weird since normally I can always keep high for a stream and have zero issues.

I hope there is a change next year in who's equipment is used. :/

It was SG vs BananaKen to get into Top 8 BB. The winner of this also would be the best placing American and get the trip to Arc Revo + $5k. It went to the final round final match.

Did he use Kokonoe?

Not a single pity from me if so.

EDIT: Looking at the results looks like he did

Real talk: Stream quality this year = Ass Tier.

Not ALL the time, but too often there is rubber banding and stream going down.

Not sure why, and I've basically had to stay on low quality non stop in order for it to work properly. If I do medium or high it will eff up too often, and it's weird since normally I can always keep high for a stream and have zero issues.

I hope there is a change next year in who's equipment is used. :/

I've been on source the entire time for 3 years straight without any problems.

#It'sYOU!

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
a8ROM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom