• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does MRN really have shingles? I thought it was a troll.

He shouldn't be in that room. What if others haven't had chickenpox?

Who the doctors in here. How contagious is it?

shaowebb

Hey waddya know...Champs doing that thing again where he stalls and kills momentum forever to try and run it back. Why not...it helped him win EVO.

MrDaravon

Does MRN really have shingles? I thought it was a troll.

He shouldn't be in that room. What if others haven't had chickenpox?

He said in either the CM Norcal chat or another chat in the last week or two (I forget which) that he thought it was shingles, his symptoms that he posted were consistent with it, and apparently there were photos of it that looked like it as well (which I didn't see, no idea). I like Marn and I am still laughing about his ChrisG upset, but IF it's true it's pretty fucked up that he's in there right now.

dmr87

qogzws.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
One reason I don't like multiple streams is that there's always a point where two super hype matches are going on at the same time, like right now.

GOOD SHIT TO INSAYNNE THOUGH

ApologyMan is just a corpse sitting down, wow. East Coast popping champagne around him. Noel barking on dude too. Wow.

Unlucky

Winners
Jan vs MRN|Marn
RG|Filipino Champ
EG|Justin Wong
RG|Flocker

Losers
GG|NYChrisG vs BT|Angelic
Busby
(BT|Clockwork vs. r/Kappa|Full Schedule) vs. CTRL|RayRay
BIFU|Insaynne vs GoldenBoyNeo

Qualified for top 8 underlined

Tekniqs

One reason I don't like multiple streams is that there's always a point where two super hype matches are going on at the same time, like right now.

GOOD SHIT TO INSAYNNE THOUGH

ApologyMan is just a corpse sitting down, wow. East Coast popping champagne around him. Noel barking on dude too. Wow.

Noel should eat a dick. Dude hasn't done shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom