• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabs

ibw7eJhqAOhS6e.gif

Tekniqs

I don't either but I don't think he was boys with anyone when I saw him a few times during Ultra.. It was mostly foreign players when I saw him..

ahhh! well still no probs with standing/sitting near the stage. Dude shouldn't pop off though. He's a good player..that's it. has he won a tournament before?

Nabs

Arturo Sanchez ‏@nycfurby 1m
Gonna set up for salty suite in Canada cup room. Dual stream with @TeamPIEnyc @PIE_Lee_Chung @lapchiduong

Unlucky

Winners
Jan
RG|Filipino Champ
EG|Justin Wong
RG|Flocker

Losers
GG|NYChrisG vs BT|Angelic, winner to qualify
Busby vs MRN|Marn, winner to qualify
BT|Clockwork vs. CTRL|RayRay, winner to qualify
BIFU|Insaynne vs GoldenBoyNeo, winner to qualify

iori9999

Banned
ahhh! well still no probs with standing/sitting near the stage. Dude shouldn't pop off though. He's a good player..that's it. has he won a tournament before?

I think he had a 2 month window where he was good.. But no he was never a huge threat.. Doesn't excuse his legal issues either..

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Never in my life did I ever think Jan would even get this far at EVO, even further than fellow big body player KBR. I can't even hate

I-hate-u

Winners
Jan
RG|Filipino Champ
EG|Justin Wong
RG|Flocker

Losers
GG|NYChrisG vs BT|Angelic, winner to qualify
Busby vs MRN|Marn, winner to qualify
BT|Clockwork vs. CTRL|RayRay, winner to qualify
BIFU|Insaynne vs GoldenBoyNeo, winner to qualify

Qualified for top 8 underlined

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

.......Marn may be the dumbest player I have ever seen.

Hey let me start out by zoning him for 20 seconds.

Oh wait his Hulk is at 30? Let me stop zoning because it's totally working and let me try to teleport behind Hulk. Oh crap I got hit by Hagger........ 20 seconds later.

Hmm I have Vergil on point, let me call Zero and... Hagger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom