• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAK

I'm running on a hotspot. Will get my internet fixed tomorrow. Stream was running off and on for me.

I'M SO READY. Please don't disappoint.

As a side announcement, announce Tekken for Steam. That would be amazing.

Someone just asked it, he said he'll consider it.

Renekton

Justin!

images.jpg

ad_idem

I don't have a lot of context for this, but aside from what you pointed out, any other feedback/criticisms?

*snip*

Sorry for the delayed response. Unfortunately I was out (and missed a decent chunk of today's stuff) and didn't see this sooner. Regarding not having context, the conversation and opinions I was referencing stem from people responding to:

pretty sure many people here will flame me but these fight facts on stream overlay aren't that useful/informative for viewers. i would rather have live brackets/elimination news at the bottom of the stream overlay instead.

Not calling pixelish out here, just providing a place for you to start reading if you wanted to see additional (and specific) feedback. The several pages following have some people giving their 2 cents about it.

But yeah, as you've already saw (and replied to) toddhunter summed it up well for you. Quoting below for the sake of convenience since I'm sure it's been a long day for you at the venue.

I think the consensus is the stats have been good, the criticism is in the context of why we have stats but not player/match information instead.

Which to me isn't quite fair, because I'm sure it wasn't one or the other?

And as you've stated, I'm sure it'll only get better from here on out. Keep up the good work, and best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom